Recipe of tomato soup with mussels and croutons
by Kagome India Kagome Foods India
Number of servings - 4-6
- Canned tomatoes - 3 1/4 cups (mashed)
- Mussels - 2 cups (fresh or frozen)
- Onions - 1 pc. (peeled and chopped)
- Potatoes - 2 pcs. (peeled and diced)
- Chicken broth (low fat) - 2 cups
- Bread - 4 slices (grain or bran)
- Dried herbs - 2 tsp
- Bell pepper - 1 pc. (seeded and finely chopped)
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 392F. Cut bread into cubes. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil put bread, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of dried herbs. Brown the toasts for 8-10 minutes.
Pour olive oil to the saucepan so that it only covered the bottom, and cook onions, bell pepper, and mussels over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add remaining dried herbs to saucepan and stir. Pour the broth, add tomatoes, potatoes and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook covered for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are ready.
Pour cooked soup in bowls and garnish with croutons.
Now Your Tomato Soup Recipe With Mussels & Croutons is ready.
Ready in: 40 minutes.
Created on Dec 22nd 2021 06:57. Viewed 153 times.