How to Get Rid of Acid Reflux Naturallyby Chandigarh Ayurved HealthCare
The given below content is taken from the site
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-get-rid-acid-reflux-naturally-vaidya-karanvir-singh/ . It is written by author 'Vaidya Karanvir Singh'. It gives the information about Herbal Remedies which are used to treat Acidity.
Acid reflux disease is a disease that is named as Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This is a common disease that disturbs the daily routines of a person when it takes place for a long period of time. In acid reflux, the stomach acid causes inflammation in the esophagus. Although acid reflux is a common problem if it is ignored than it can cause a serious problem. This disease may affect people of all age groups from infant to older adults. Asthma patients are at higher risk of developing acid reflux problem. The acid reflux in asthma worse by irritating the airways & lungs.
Commonly in acid reflux patients burning sensation in chest, indigestion, pain in the chest, stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting, burping, difficulty while swallowing, chronic sore throat, hoarseness, bad breath, cavities, inflammation of the gums, etc are seen. Through natures natural herbs you can get out from the acid reflux problem easily. So always try to use ayurvedic herbs for getting relief from acid reflux. Here are some herbs that will give good results mentioned in detail given below:
1. Coriander: This herb shows cooling, calming, digestive, & carminative nature. As we know in acid reflux heartburn is common so you can use this herb for reducing it. Make a herbal decoction by taking one teaspoonful of coriander seeds in two cups of water. Boil this mixture until the remaining half cup. Strain the mixture, let it cool down & drink this mixture once or twice. You can also take fresh coriander leaves & add it to your cooked food.
2. Fennel: The herb possesses digestive & calming effect. Antioxidant nature of the fennel helps in removing toxins. The anti-inflammatory action of this herb reduces inflammation of acid in the stomach. Use of fennel seeds is good for digestion. Take a teaspoonful of fennel seeds & eat it after every meal as this will help you to get away from bad breath, indigestion, & loss of appetite problem. You can also prepare a decoction from fennel seeds. Take a teaspoonful of fennel seeds boil in two cups of water until the remaining half cup. Strain the mixture, let it cool down and drink this twice daily. It is a natural antacid for your acid reflux.
3. Cumin: Cumin seeds neutralizes your acidity normally. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, & carminative action of this herb is beneficial in keeping the acidity at bay. You can chew few seeds of cumin to alleviate acidity naturally. A decoction can be made from cumin seeds by adding a teaspoon of these seeds in a glass of water. Boil it until remaining half cup. Strain the mixture, let it cool down & drink once or twice daily.
4. Aloe vera: Aloe vera is another herb that is good for hyperacidity. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, carminative, & immuno-modulator properties of this herb is beneficial in acid reflux. Daily use of aloe vera juice is good for Acid Reflux as it reduces gas, bloating, heartburn, chest pain, belching problems. Take 20 ml of aloe-vera juice daily on an empty stomach twice daily. You can also eat aloe vera in vegetable form.
5. Ginger: This herb is good for many stomach ailments, stomachache, burning sensation, bloating, & chronic acid reflux problem. The digestive nature of this herb is beneficial in stomach pain, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, belching, bloating, etc. Take a few grated fresh ginger in two cups of water. Boil this until remaining half cup. Strain the mixture, let it cool down, & drink this twice daily as herbal tea. You can also use ginger in your cuisines.
6. Chamomile: This herb is used for maintaining the acidity levels in the stomach. It naturally reduces heartburn, bloating, nausea, belching, stress, etc related to acid reflux. Take a teaspoon of chamomile petals add to two cups of water. Boil it until remaining one cup. Strain the mixture, let it cools down & drink this herbal tea once or twice.
7. Licorice: This is a herb that is good for the digestive system, heartburn, inflammation, pain in the abdomen, etc. Take the root of dry licorice boil in a cup of water. Strain & drink this mixture for producing a calming effect on the stomach. It reduces pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, etc.
You can use these simple home remedies as per your requirement for Natural Treatment For Acidity. These remedies are good & effective. For keeping yourself away from acidic pills start using these home remedies. As its good for health
Created on Dec 4th 2019 06:57. Viewed 138 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.