Natural Ways & Home Remedies for Asthmaby Chandigarh Ayurved HealthCare Asthma is a disease that narrows the airways, produces swelling in the airways, & produces extra mucus. The patient with asthma faces problems like difficulty in breathing, coughing, pain in chest, shortness of breath, & wheezing sounds. If asthma is left in ignorance than can produce life-threatening conditions. The asthmatic patients use pump & steroids for dilating the air passage. But in the long term, these pumps can cause side-effects on the body. There are numerous herbs in nature that will surely work on asthma patients. If these herbs are used in home remedies form than surely you will see good changes. You can breathe-free without getting any problems in your life. Here are few home remedies for asthma that will provide relief from all signs & symptoms mentioned below:
1. Turmeric:This is an amazing herb that contains curcumin & other bioactive compounds in it. It shows anti-asthmatic property that shows leukotriene a chemical produced by immune cells. Curcumin in turmeric has an immunomodulator property that boosts the immunity of an individual.
Method of usage:
1) Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric with ½ teaspoon of honey. Lick this mixture twice daily for relieving the congestion of bronchi. 2) Make a mixture by taking 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of black pepper, & 1 teaspoon of cow’s ghee. Massage the chest with this mixture as it will reduce irritation of the bronchioles. 3) Take a glass of hot water and add ¼ tsp of turmeric in it. Drink this mixture to prevent asthma attacks. 4) Take a small piece of turmeric in cow’s milk. Add jaggery in it and drink this mixture once.
2. Honey:Honey is used to soothe the cough and sore throat in asthma. The antioxidant nature of this herb boosts immunity & reduces inflammation. It reduces the inflammation in the bronchial tubes; break the mucus that makes difficulty in breathing.
Method of usage:1) Take a teaspoon of honey mix half teaspoon of black pepper in it. Lick this mixture in the whole day. As it will provide relief from asthma. 2) Mix ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Take this mixture at bedtime as it will boost up your immunity & remove phlegm from the throat. 3) Take a teaspoon of ginger juice add in it a teaspoon of honey. Have this mixture once or twice daily as it will remove phlegm & reduces cough in asthma patients.
3. Licorice:The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of this herb soothes the lungs. All types of upper respiratory tract infections are treated with the regular use of this herb. The signs & symptoms related to asthma patients are managed with licorice.
Method of usage:1) Prepare an herbal tea from dried licorice leaves it will help in maintaining your bronchial wellness. 2) You can chew licorice stick as it is beneficial in asthma.
4. Ginger:This is a natural herb that reduces inflammation & soothes the lungs in asthma patients. The anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties of this herb help in reducing toxins from the body because of having gingerols, zingerones, & shogoals.
Method of usage:1) Take half a teaspoon of ginger juice mix a teaspoon of honey. Use this once or twice. 2) Slice a ginger in few pieces add a teaspoon of honey. Lick this mixture once or twice. 3) Prepare an herbal tea from ginger & drink this mixture once or twice daily.
5. Black Pepper:This herb shows anti-inflammatory & expectorant properties that deal with respiratory conditions. The use of this herb breaks up mucus & phlegm. It acts as a tonic for cough & cold related to asthma patients.
Method of usage:1) Take a teaspoon of cow’s ghee heat it in a pan. Add 3 to 4 black pepper in it. After that add sugar candy. Heat it for few seconds. Remove the pan let it cool down and uses this as a candy. Lick this mixture. 2) Take half teaspoon of black pepper powder add a teaspoon of honey in it. Have this mixture once or twice daily
6. Mustard oil:This herbal oil opens the air passage, improves lung functions, & provides relief from asthma attacks. Chest tightness, pain, inflammation, swelling, etc are treated with this oil.
Method of usage:1) Take mustard oil mix camphor in it heat this mixture. Gently massage your chest with the lukewarm oil as it will provide relief from asthma attack. 2) Heat mustard oil by adding few cloves of garlic in it. Boil this for fifteen minutes. After that gently massage your chest with lukewarm oil. As it will help in chest tightness & shortness of breath.
7. Carom seeds:These seeds act as a natural bronchodilator that removes phlegm in asthma patients. Carom seeds provide relieve from cough, cold, & excess mucus from the body.
Method of usage:1) Take a teaspoon of carom seeds with jaggery and eat it once or twice daily. 2) You can take teaspoon of carom seeds eat it twice daily. 3) In a glass of water boil a teaspoon of carom seeds. Boil it until remaining half cup. Strain this mixture & drink this herbal decoction.
8. Figs:The fruit of fig is very beneficial in respiratory conditions. Figs remove excess phlegm & alleviate breathing difficulties related to asthma patients. The nutritional properties of this herb maintain a healthy immune system.
Method of usage:1) Take three to four dried figs in a cup of water soak it overnight. Eat this early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Created on Jun 29th 2019 00:00. Viewed 444 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.