What’s QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 and How to Fix it?by John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 occurs when a user tries to activate or open QuickBooks Desktop on system. Undoubtedly, it not only disturbs the work-flow but also can be complicated to deal with for many users. The error message for the error code reads, “QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” Reading this post until the end is definitely going to help you as we will discuss everything that you need to know to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118.
For immediate troubleshooting support, you can contact us at our toll-free number (844-888-4666) to get-in-touch with QuickBooks professionals
What causes QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
The followings are the potential reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118:
- Your Windows operating system might be outdated.
- The QuickBooks installation file (Qbregistration.dat) might have been damaged.
Solution 1) Update your Windows operating system
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- In the Windows Start menu, type “Check for updates” and click Check for updates.
- Once your Windows is updated, you need to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
If you’re able to activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is solved. If not, follow the next solution.
Solution 2) Manually delete the Ecml File
- Open the Run Command Window by pressing Windows + R keys on your keyboard.
- You need to type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement\Client\v8 into the run command dialog box.
- Look for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file, select it, and then choose the Delete option.
- Hit the Yes option to confirm that you want to delete it.
- After following the aforementioned steps, press Alt + F4 keys to close the window.
- Now, you need to open QuickBooks and then the company file.
- Follow the instructions you see on your screen to register QuickBooks again.
If the error still occurs, follow the next solution.
Solution 3) Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- On your system, download the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub (220.127.116.11) and open it.
- In QuickBooks Tool Hub, you need to click on the Installation issues tab.
- Look for QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and run it by clicking it.
Note: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool might take around 20-25 minutes to complete the repair.
- Once QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool finishes repairing QuickBooks, you just need to restart your system.
By implementing any of the above-described solutions, you can easily troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 on your own. However, if the error persists, we suggest you to contact us at our toll-free number 844-888-4666 to get complete assistance from the QuickBooks support team.
Created on Mar 23rd 2021 11:41. Viewed 499 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.