How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor QuickBooks error code 3371 is one of the most commonly reported errors in the recent times. This error comes up with an error message stating “Could not initialize license properties”. Clicking ok on this dialog box will pop up another one on the user’s screen. This kind of error is seen when the QuickBooks system file entitlementDataStore.ecml gets damaged, which contains the license properties of the QuickBooks desktop. If you are also facing any such error, then this post can be of great help to you. Reading this blog will help you in knowing the causes of QuickBooks error 3371 Status code 11118 and also the ways to fix them. However, you can also call us at our toll-free number i.e.+1-844-405-0907and our QuickBooks support team will help you in fixing the issue.
Causes of QuickBooks error code 3371
- Error code 80029c4a can be one of the causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error 3371
- QuickBooks desktop performance issues
- Antivirus interruption can also be one of the triggers
- Another factor causing this error can be if QuickBooks stopped working
- Also crash com error can be a reason
- The user can also cause similar error if the half done or unsuccessful windows updates are present
- Damaged MSXML components can also end up in error code 3371
- Issues with printing, emailing, or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks desktop
Steps to rectify the issue
Deleting the ecml file by following the steps below:
- The user will first have to press windows + R
- And then enter the path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- After that the windows explorer will open with the above address
- Now, the user needs to delete the ecml file, and then close the window
- The last and final step in the process is to run QuickBooks and register it again
Following the above steps can help the QuickBooks users in getting rid of the QuickBooks error code 3371. However, if you are having any query, or in case of any doubt, do not hesitate in talking to our QuickBooks professionals via our toll-free number i.e.+1-844-405-0907. You can call our QuickBooks 24/7 support team anytime and ask them to fix the error for you.
Created on Jun 6th 2022 06:13. Viewed 99 times.