How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 3371 and status 11118?by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Suddenly landed into QuickBooks error code 3371 and can’t find a proper fix for the same? Well, if that is the case, then reading this post till the end will surely work. QuickBooks Error 3371 status Code 11118 occurs when the QuickBooks system file entitlementDataStore.ECML is corrupted. For those who aren't aware, this file contains the license properties of your QuickBooks Desktop software.There are a couple of other factors as well causing this particular issue in QuickBooks. If you are experiencing the same issue, then in that scenario, reading this post will help you eliminate the issue from its root cause or you can also connect with our tech team right away at +1(844)405-0907 and they will provide you with immediate assistance.
What factors cause such an error in QuickBooks?
The QuickBooks error code 3371 occurs due to the below reasons:
- In case there are firewall settings, faulty windows updates, and adverse anti-virus settings can also cause Error 3371, StatusCode -11118.
- Or system protections, such as computer program block the QuickBooks Desktop that stops the correct with the vital Windows parts needed by QuickBooks.
- Crash Com Error occurs in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Problems with printing, emailing, or saving PDFs from QuickBooks Desktop.
Steps to fix the issue
The user can make use Quick fix my program after downloading the QuickBooks tool hub. The steps involved in here are as follows:
- At first, the user has to close the QuickBooks desktop
- After that, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub in that system
- Choose the option of Quick Fix My Program
- And then, select installation issues --> Look for Error 3371 --> Fix the error.
- After its done, click OK
- The last step is to open QuickBooks, and then Open data file.QuickBooksToolHub.exe
- This way, it will resolve all license, registration, and validation errors in the desktop version. Hence, it will recreate the otherwise damaged file.
This brings us to the end of the post, where we hope that the information shared in above might help in eliminating the issue from its root cause. However, if you continue to face the same error repeatedly, then in that scenario connect with our QuickBooks technical support team geeks at +1(844)405-0907 and they will help you to eliminate the error permanently. We are a team of technically sound experts who work round the clock to provide immediate support and assistance.
You may also read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 179
Created on Jul 26th 2022 05:14. Viewed 112 times.