Sawdust dryerby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
Performance characteristics of sawdust dryer: Recommended Features
- 1. Automatic control can ensure that the moisture of the sawdust dried out is even and stable.
- 2. Automatic stone removal and iron removal can ensure that the impurities of the baked sawdust do not enter the subsequent process.
- 3. The thermal efficiency of the self-insulation of the cylinder is more than 70% (the thermal efficiency of the traditional single cylinder dryer is only 35%), which improves the thermal efficiency b
- 4. The tail drive is adopted to make the drive more stable and reliable; completely change the rotation of the supporting roller and often slip to affect the production phenomenon.
- 5. A variety of circumferential lifting materials are distributed and distributed to effectively regulate the drying time and have a good drying effect.
Review on Sawdust dryerSawdust dryer (sawdust drying equipment, sawdust drying production line) is special drying equipment widely used for drying sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, bamboo chips, ginkgo leaves, mulberry leaves, etc. Wet sawdust is continuously added into the drying tube by a screw conveyor. In the transportation and dispersion of high-speed hot air flow, the process of evaporating the moisture in the wet material to obtain a powder or granular dry product.
Working principle of sawdust dryer:
Sawdust dryer: including hot blast stove, feed port, rotating drum, filter drum, material conveying pipe, cooling drum and discharge port. The rotating drum is located on the active roller. The active roller is driven by the motor and deceleration drive to rotate the rotating drum at a low speed. A feed inlet is provided between the heat-generating furnace and the rotating drum. The rotating drum is provided with a stir-fry blade. A baffle is provided at the connection of the rotating drum and the filter drum 4. A small hole is opened on the baffle. The cylinder is connected, the other end is connected to the material conveying pipe, the filter cylinder is provided with a block, the bottom of the filter cylinder is provided with a slag discharge hole, one end of the cooling cylinder is connected to the material conveying pipe through a blower, and the other end is connected to the material outlet.
Due to the above structure, the sawdust can be fully dried in the rotating drum, and the sawdust can be fully dispersed again before entering the material conveying tube, so that the moisture evaporates quickly, and the stopper can block the impurities in the sawdust to ensure that the sawdust enters the material conveying tube the quality of. The sawdust enters into the sawdust dryer and is jointly acted by the blowing pipe and the rotary cylinder. The material boils and fluidizes in the cylinder, and the hot air fully touches the material to complete the drying.
Related to Sawdust dryer
Created on May 13th 2020 02:15. Viewed 205 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.