Large Wood Dryer-Drum Typeby Cara L. Marketing
Rotary sawdust dryer is also known as sawdust drum dryer machine, which is specially designed for drying the wood chips, sawdust, wood pellets, wood shavings, etc. Recommended Features
- 1. High drying intensity: since the material is highly dispersed in the air stream. The entire surface area of the particles is entire effective area of the particles for drying;
- 2. Energy Saving: The consumption of large wood dryer can be lower 8% to 16% than the normal ones, with the production ratio being higher 10% to 15%;
- 3. High expandability: capacity margin has been designed, so it is no need to change equipment even a slight increase in production;
- 4. Environment Friendly: the special design hot air furnace can supply the clean hot air for the rotary dryer, and there is little dust and noise during working process;
- 5. Large drying capacity, heat efficiency can be more than 80% when it is free water;
Review on Large Wood Dryer-Drum TypeGet to Know More about Wood Dryer
Sawdust dryer is important and indispensable drying equipment in the production of wood pellets or briquettes, which can dry the high moisture content of materials to be optimal (11-17%) for pelletizing. Besides, biomass materials go through dryer can improve biomass fuel efficiency of 5-15% and lower down emission.
Sawdust dryer mainly has two types. One is rotary sawdust dryer, one is pipe sawdust dryer. Rotary sawdust dryer is for the big processing capacity, and the airflow sawdust dryer is for small processing capacity.
Unique Structure of Rotary Sawdust Dryer
Due to the unique structure of the sawdust dryer, the sawdust can be fully dried inside the rotating drum, and before going into the material conveyance pipe, the sawdust will be fully dispersed again, making the water more quickly evaporated. In addition, the baffle plate can block the impurities in the sawdust to ensure the quality of the sawdust that goes into the material conveyance pipe.
Related to Large Wood Dryer-Drum Type
Created on Mar 18th 2014 21:41. Viewed 1,174 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.