Rotary Drum Dryerby Luckstar Cc web designer
This rotary dryer is a type of industrial dryer employed to reduce the moisture content of biomass materials like sawdust, wood shavings and coffee husk. Recommended Features
- Be capable of consolidating, roasting and drying.
- Adopts converter motor for a wide speed ranges, efficient time control, good drying performance.
- Inlet steam pipe is sealed by the advanced swivel joint avoiding steam and water leakage.
- Applicable to shrimp feed that has a high standard for roasting and water proofing.
- Continuous rotation of biomass material ensures high quality final product.
Review on Rotary Drum DryerWhy Need A Dryer
Moisture content of biomass material is a key factor affecting the final quality of pellet. Experience tells us that if moisture content of raw materials exceeds 16%, pellet quality will begin to suffer. So drying is a significant operation in pellet producing. There are two types of dryers frequently used in the pellet making line, which are rotary drum dryer and pipe dyer, also known as flash dryer.
How The Rotary Dryer Works
Consolidating, roasting and drying are achieved by passing the material through a rotating cylinder. Steam pipes are placed around the rotating cylinder and covered by the steam layer. The raw material is roasted and dried by directly contact with the steam layer or hot steam generated from the steam pipes. The surface of the material dried is perfectly smooth and neat, allowing the high quality dried material.
Related to Rotary Drum Dryer
Created on May 25th 2013 04:42. Viewed 703 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.