Sawdust Cylinder Dryerby Alma R. Marketing
As a traditional drying machine, rotary drum dryer is an industrial welcome dryer machine employed to reduce or minimize the moisture content of sawdust or wood chips. Recommended Features
- High heat transfer coefficient and thermal efficiency.
- Strong overloading capacity resistance, large process load, low fuel consumption and low cost.
- The product moisture can be dried less than 8% and the granularity should be less than 8mm.
- The operation of the rotary drum is stable and reliable.
- Fully automatic control, large drying capacity from 0.5-2.5ton per hour.
Review on Sawdust Cylinder Dryer1. For chemical, miners, metallurgical and other industries: such as ores, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, kaolin, etc.
2. For agriculture, feed, fertilizer industries: such as straw, grass, leaves, fish meal, corn sauce, aquatic wastes, food factory waste, etc.
3. For powdery, granular material dryer: such as crystals, precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, phosphorus slag, etc.
4. For the materials that require low-temperature dry.
Related to Sawdust Cylinder Dryer
Created on Nov 27th 2013 20:25. Viewed 820 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.