Pipe Dryerby Luckstar Cc web designer
Pipe dryer, also known as flash dryer, is used for drying materials whose moisture content is higher than 16%. Recommended Features
- High quality drying results benefiting from the highly separated wet material in the pipe line
- Drying operation can be completed instantly.
- This airstream pipe dryer has a simple construction and small footprint.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Large capacity and high thermal efficiency of 60% as drying unbound water
Review on Pipe DryerThe wet biomass material like sawdust is dispersed into a stream of heated air (or gas) which conveys it through a drying duct. The wet material is dried as it is conveyed by the heat from the airstream. The pipe dryer consists of air boiler, hopper, cyclone separator, exhaust blower and drying column. The diameter of the material to be dried by the pipe dryer should be less than 3mm.
1. The machine must be grounded well.
2. Drying materials are of regular size, neither too large nor too small.
3. Check the vane of the blower to ensure smooth feeding.
Related to Pipe Dryer
Created on May 26th 2013 22:05. Viewed 1,673 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.