Ensure Speed, Efficiency and Quality with the Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay Systemby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Ensure Speed, Efficiency and Quality with the Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System
The Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP is a quality immunoassay system that can handle both routine and specialized testing without sacrificing efficiency.
The Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP immunoassay system allows labs to improve therapeutic decision-making by bringing a wide range of immunoassays onto a single workstation, including infectious disease and Serum HER-2/neu. This high-throughput benchtop system can be used in the mid-volume labs. It is easy to operate, increases efficiency, decreases costs and streamlines workflow. Direct Chemiluminescent with Acridinium Ester technology ensures excellent sensitivity and specificity.
Besides having a broad menu, the device improves patient care with a short turnaround time (TAT) -- as little as 15 minutes for most assays. It supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples. It takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator and provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables. The advanced features of this system include automatic dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention. The ADVIA Centaur CP can perform up to 180 tests per hour and offers constant visibility to time to result for each test. It has the capacity to fit in several different scenarios. For instance, it allows you to run tests from the satellite laboratory to the core laboratory utilizing the same technology and reporting the same quality results.
Key Features and Benefits
* Always accessible and visible sample compartment with a 84-sample capacity
* No-pause loading/unloading of samples and supplies
* 15 refrigerated reagents onboard with automatic mixing and a 10-reagent compartment for ancillaries such as diluents
* Programmable automatic dilutions, repeats and reflex testing
* Ready-to-use, barcoded reagents are automatically programmed into the software with no operator intervention
* Status bar warns operator when any supply or reagent is getting low before system processing is interrupted
* Automatic operator warnings included when calibration is close to expiring and when the need to perform maintenance is upcoming
* Simple maintenance requiring minimal hands-on time
* Intuitive touch screen operation, Windows based software
* Automated clot detection
* User-defined automatic reflex and repeat testing to insure accuracy
* Sample and reagent bubble detection to further ensure quality results
* Satellite and STAT facilities reduce time to result
* Specialty testing laboratories provide minimum TAT with a menu of specific assays
* Large primary and smaller secondary laboratories have the convenience and uniformity of results with the same reagents and consumables as the ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
* Disposable pipette tips
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System enables you to stay ahead of your growing test volume, maximize productivity, and meet the growing needs of your lab in less time and greater efficiency.
Purchase the Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP from a Reliable Online Store
The Siemens ADVIA Centaur CP immunoassay analyzer is available refurbished in the online store of leading lab equipment suppliers in New York. Reliable suppliers guarantee that refurbished instruments are free from defects for 90 days from the date of delivery.
Created on Sep 13th 2017 01:27. Viewed 446 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.