Siemens ADVIA Analyzer for Fast, Accurate Immunoassay Testingby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Siemens ADVIA analyzers allow clinical labs ensure fast and accurate immunoassay testing.
Immunoassay analyzers are used to detect or quantify a specific substance, the analytes in a blood or body fluid sample, using an immunological reaction. Widely used in hospitals, research facilities and clinical laboratories, the devices allow fast and precise immunoassay analysis for several applications like testing for infectious diseases, congenital disease, diabetes, biomarkers and thyroid testing, cardiac allergies, cancer markers and therapeutic drug monitoring. Reputable dealers in clinical laboratory equipment offer many types of immunoassay systems to accommodate the specific testing requirements of high-volume laboratories. Manufactured by Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics, the ADVIA is a powerful, easy to operate, and automated random-access immunoassay system for mid-volume laboratories. Featuring a perceptive design and advanced capabilities, the system is designed to meet the growing needs of today’s hospitals and clinical labs.
Siemens ADVIA Analyzer - Top Models
Based on their requirements, labs can choose from various models of the ADVIA Analyzer.
* ADVIA Centaur – This immunoassay system can perform up to 240 tests per hour with the least hands-on time. It can hold up to 180 samples and up to 30 reagent packs. It offers a comprehensive disease-focused menu of immunoassays. Featuring unique clot detection and sample management properties, the analyzer comes with continuous sample loading and no-pause loading of all samples, reagents and supplies. Other standard features include - high resolution touch screen, automatic reflex testing with cascade options and reflex testing and automatic repeat and dilution.
* ADVIA Centaur CP – A user-friendly device, the ADVIA Centaur CP has the capacity to fit in several different scenarios and allows true continuous operation. With up to 180 tests/hour throughput and a 400-test walk away capacity, this analyzer uses the same time-proven Chemiluminescent Acridinium Ester technology as the rest of the ADVIA Centaur family, and the same features to maximize quality. It comes with 15 refrigerated reagents onboard with automatic mixing and a 10-reagent compartment for ancillaries such as diluents. The ready-to-use, bar-coded reagents are automatically programmed into the software with no operator intervention. Other key features of this immunoassay system include –
- Disposable pipette tips
- TAT in as little as 15 minutes for most assays
- Simple maintenance requiring minimal hands-on time
- Sample and reagent bubble detection
- No-pause loading/unloading of samples and supplies
- Automated clot detection
* ADVIA Centaur XP – ADVIA Centaur XP system has more onboard reagents and dedicated STAT capabilities to maximize productivity, regardless of volume or types of tests. Equipped with a high throughput capacity of up to 240 tests/hour, the laboratory equipment features a comprehensive diagnostic testing menu that covers screening, diagnosis, risk assessment and monitoring. 30 onboard reagents maximize test capacity. Its STAT port feature guarantees priority sampling at any time and Smart Algorithm Software automatically repeats and confirms reactive testing. Other top features include -
- Intuitive software for ease of operation
- 360º status light displays system information visible from all points
- User interface adjusts for customized ergonomics
- Universal sample rack design
- Expanded ancillary reagent and fluid capacity
Locate a Reliable Dealer
Siemens ADVIA immunoassay analyzers are available in leading online lab equipment stores. Established dealers offer both new and recertified analyzers at great prices as well as timely and efficient maintenance support.
Created on Nov 21st 2018 00:18. Viewed 266 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.