Siemens Clinitek Status+ Urinalysis Analyzer for Quick and Reliable Resultsby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
The Siemens Clinitek Status+ Urinalysis Analyzer features patented strip technology and provides reliable test results in about one minute.
A valuable diagnostic tool, urinalysis analyzers facilitate clinical urine tests in hospitals, medical laboratories and other healthcare facilities. Manually evaluating and recording results can be a time-consuming task for busy laboratories. Today, automated analyzers are used for high-volume urine testing to track occult blood, bilirubin, urobilinogen, PH, leukocyte, glucose, ketone, protein, and so on. Advanced urinalysis systems with high-end features and superior capabilities are available in leading lab equipment stores. The Siemens Clinitek Status + Analyzer comes with an intuitive touch-screen operation and provides reliable test results in about one minute.
This premium quality urinalysis analyzer comes with patented strip technology that enables automatic checks (auto-checks). This advanced feature ensures consistent results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen. Each test strip is automatically checked for humidity exposure, common sample interferences and strip identification to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results. A printed note is made of any potentially compromised results. Auto checks improve data integrity.
The device provides fast in-office test results in about 1 minute. The task of manual evaluation and recording results are eliminated with features such as –
* Automatic printed report
* Auto-identification of test strips
* Barcode reading capability
The analyzer offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, hCG pregnancy testing and detection of early kidney disease. It performs routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world. Other prominent features and technical specifications include –
* Calibration - Automatic, self-calibrating
* Computer interface - Uni-directional via Serial Port (RS232)
* Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS
* Data entry – Onboard touch screen
* Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen
* Removes subjectivity of visually read results
* Albumin-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in diabetic patients
* Protein-to-Creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients
* hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST® hCG cassette
* Battery operation - 6 AA batteries, non-rechargeable
* Depth - 10.70 in. or 27.2 cm
* Electrical rating - 100V - 240V AC, 50-60 Hz (with in-line lead)
* Height - 6.20 in. or 15.8 cm
* Humidity range - 18-80% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
* Operator IDs - 700
* Patient test results - 950
* QC test results - 0
* Temperature range - 18 to 30ºC (64 to 86ºF)
* Weight - 3.65 lbs or 1.66 kg
* Width - 6.70 in. or 17.1 cm
Locate a Reliable Lab Equipment Dealer
Purchasing the Siemens Clinitek Status+ Urinalysis Analyzer from a reliable lab equipment dealer would offer many advantages. With reliable dealers, you would benefit from professional guidance to choose the right model suitable for your application. In addition, these dealers have online stores where laboratory equipment is available at budget-friendly rates.
Created on Sep 22nd 2017 01:31. Viewed 300 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.