Abaxis Piccolo Xpress – Get Accurate and Reliable Results in Minutesby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
The Abaxis Piccolo Xpress is an advanced diagnostic instrument that provides lab-accurate results within minutes for a wide range of clinical chemistry needs.
The Piccolo Xpress is a fully automated chemistry analyzer that allows healthcare practitioners to perform routine multi-chemistry panels using 0.1cc of whole blood, serum or plasma. It uses patented single-use reagent discs which contain up to 14 chemistry tests. It is a small, yet powerful device that delivers accurate and precise results. It requires no special operating skills. It has full-color touch screen with intuitive user interface. The results are printed on a self-adhesive hard copy or through electronic transfer, allowing immediate access to critical information at the point-of-care. It has a large memory capacity which stores up to 5000 patient records.
Features of the Abaxis Piccolo Xpress
* Small footprint measures 32.4 cm (12.75 in.) x 15.2 cm (6 in.) x 20.3 cm (8 in.).
* Operator security capabilities limit non-user entry.
* On-board intelligent Quality Control system performs continuous QC checks during the complete analytical process to ensure accurate results.
* Multi- analyte panel results include alpha-numeric patient information, analyte concentrations, reference ranges, sample integrity indices and QC performance.
* Bidirectional communication USB ports transmit data to external peripherals.
* Peer reviewed studies support performance.
* Bar coded self-contained reagent discs are self-calibrating and monitor panel information.
The procedure is quick and easy to perform. Collect 100uL of whole blood, serum or plasma and transfer it into the self-contained reagent disc. The disposable, single-use disc contains all the reagents and diluents necessary to perform a complete multi-test chemistry panel. Then, follow the touch screen commands. Press “Analyze Sample”, and place the disc into the analyzer drawer. Enter the requested information and the Piccolo Xpress does the rest and in approximately 12 minutes, the results are ready. Complete panel results including patient demographics, chemistry concentrations, reference ranges, sample integrity indices and iQC are available on the full color display, and can be printed on a self-adhesive roll-tape or transmitted to an external printer, computer or LIS/EMR system. The Piccolo Xpress stores up to 5000 patient result.
Piccolo Xpress – Many Benefits
* Portable and lightweight
* Simple to use and requires little training
* Reduces procedural errors
* Accuracy and precision comparable to larger, more expensive laboratory analyzers
* Eliminates daily control testing requirements
* Low maintenance
Ensure Purchase from a Reliable Dealer
The Abaxis Piccolo Xpress chemistry analyzer is available in leading online lab equipment stores. Partnering with a reliable dealer would ensure competitive pricing. They would also provide comprehensive after-sales support inclusive of installation and training, customized onsite annual service contracts, equipment familiarization session following installation, preventive maintenance service and service contracts, time and material service visits, prompt and reliable service, in-house service and repairs, and more.
Created on Aug 26th 2017 03:18. Viewed 609 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.