Learn About Boekel Scientific Analog Dry Bath Incubatorsby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Boekel Scientific analog dry bath incubators are designed for COD denaturing DNA, restriction digests, melting agar, BUN, in situ hybridization, coagulation studies, and more.
Boekel Scientific Analog Dry Bath incubators are designed to be used with standard aluminum dry blocks of varying configurations for heating test tubes, microtubes and other small vessels. They provide an accurate and reliable source of heat that are ideal for incubation, culture inactivations, enzyme reactions, melting and boiling points, and a wide variety of routine heating applications. These dry baths can also accept blocks which hold a wide variety of microplates. They are reliable, economical and convenient.
Various Models of Boekel Scientific Analog Dry Bath Incubators
Established lab equipment suppliers in New York offer the following models of Analog Dry Bath Incubators from Boekel Scientific:
* Product Code 112001 – This 115V Analog Dry Bath incubator is UL and CSA compliant and has a 1 heating block module. It features a hydraulic thermostat maximum temp of 150ºC/90W.
* Product Code112001-2 - This 1-Block 230 volt incubator is CE marked and has maximum temperature of 150ºC/90 W.
* Product Code 112002 – This model has 2 heating block modules and satisfies all UL and CSA requirements. Features include: net weight of 4.5 lbs, hydraulic Thermostat Max temperature of 130ºC and150W.
* Product Code 112002-2 - This 230V CE marked, Analog Dry Bath incubator has two heating block modules. It has a net weight of 4.5 lbs and hydraulic thermostat maximum temperature of 130ºC.
* Product Code 112004 – This 115V Dry Bath incubator comes with four heating block modules. It has a net weight of 6.0 lbs. It comes with temperature stability and uniformity of +/0.50º C at 37º C.
* Product Code 112004-2 - This 230V CE marked incubator has 4 heating block modules.
Unique Features of Boekel Scientific Analog Dry Bath Incubators
The following features set these incubators apart from other products in their class:
* Dynamic temperature range
* Amber Pilot Light
* Block extractor rod
* Blocks are interchangeable with Boekel Digital Models
* Comes in dimensions 8.0 in x 9.8 in x 3.5 inches (20.3 cm x 24.9 cm x 8.9 centimeters)
* Provided with a thermometer, one adjustable shelf, integral five hour timer and a blower fan to increase the heating and stability of the preferred temperature
* Two- year warranty
Boekel Scientific Analog Dry Bath Incubators are available in the online stores of reliable clinical laboratory equipment dealers. Purchase from a reliable supplier will ensure competitive pricing and fast, safe shipping. They will also provide comprehensive maintenance support. Post-sales support provided would include training, customized onsite annual service contracts, equipment familiarization session following installation, preventive maintenance service and service contracts, time and material service visits, and ongoing personal support services.
Created on Aug 30th 2017 01:46. Viewed 313 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.