Cure Ulcerative colitis Permanently With Ayurvedic Treatmentby Dr Vikram Chauhan Doctor
Ulcerative colitis is a disorder resulting due to inappropriate attack of ones immune system which leads to ulcers and inflammation in large intestines. It is a metabolic disorder. It is called Pittaj Grahani in Ayurveda. As the name suggests it is due to imbalance of pitta energy in the body. Aggravation of pitta results in damage of rakta dhatu or blood tissues and mamsa dhatu or muscle tissues. This leads to formation of Ama or toxins in the intestine. It is a disease of Purishvaha strotas. In some cases Vatta dosha is also involved which when aggravated results in mucous accumulation and inflammation in lower colon region.
The most common symptoms of ulcerative colits are blood and mucous in stool, pain and inflammation , loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, difficulty in passing stool .
By changing the life style, taking some simple precautions in diet and taking some natural herbal preparations, it is possible to treat ulcerative colitis permanently. Life style changes include : controlling stress and anger, refraining from alcohol and smoke, balancing the diet by reducing the intake of pitta aggravating foods like spicy , pungent ,acidic or sour foods and even fried foods that can't be digested completely. One needs to avoid non vegetarian diet and diet high in proteins.
One needs to eat small, frequent meals throughout the day , avoid dairy products as they irritate the colon . Taking more of buttermilk and coconut water is advised. Increasing intake of water is highly recommended as water flushes out toxins from the body . The patients of ulcerative colitis are recommended to take more fruits like bananas, apples, pears and pomegranate without seeds. Fresh pomegranate juice can also be taken on daily basis. The vegetables recommended are bottle gourd, bitter gourd, round gourd , ridge gourd and pumpkin.
Cure Ulcerative colitis Permanently With Ayurvedic Treatment
- The Ayurvedic treatment significantly corrects the bleeding in the stool . The treatment is free from any side effects. Planet Ayurveda offers a complete package known as ULCERATIVE COLITS CARE PACK to get rid of the problem.
The pack comprises of 4 herbal formulations:
- Arjuna capsules
- Vatsakadi churna
- Pitta balance
- Kutuzghan vatti
These medicines taken together help in relieving the symptoms of ulcerative colitis along with curing it permanently. The remedies are 100% pure and safe to use.
- Arjuna Capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of herb Arjuna or Terminalla Arjuna also known as Nadisarija in Sanskrit. Arjuna is an astringent herb . It speeds up the wound healing and prevents blood loss. It works in managing symptoms like rectal bleeding, ulcers, bloody stools, abdominal cramps etc. It protects the endothelial layer of the arteries from injuries caused by stress.
- Arjuna has antioxidant properties and anti-ulcerative properties which inhibit the occurrence of Gastric ulcers and Gastritis . Arjuna provides ulcer protection in stomach and protects liver and kidney .It can be used as liver tonic. It is known to reduce tumor growths ,and prevent DNA damage. The medicine is good for overall health of the patient as it is a great heart tonic too. The medicine also helps in managing the symptoms of Ulcerative colitis by reducing the effects of stress and nervousness in the body. The medicine enhances the physical stamina of the person.
Dosage-The recommended dose is 2 capsules two times a day after meals with plain water.
- Vatsakadi churna : This classical Ayurvedic compound is a combination of various ulcer healing herbs like kutaj, dhania, nagarmotha, madhuka, bael, anaar , choti elachi and jaiphal which work in a synergistic way to restore body's imbalance of various metabolic reactions. These herbs in combination help to maintain the overall functioning of the digestive system. They manage rectal bleeding and help in healing the ulcers. They also prevent diarrhea which is a common symptom of Ulcerative colits.
- The vatsakadi churna can be taken as one teaspoon with plain water ,once a day after meals. You may even boil the powder ,strain it and drink it if needed.
- Bael fruit is natural anti inflammatory and stypic . It can be taken itself in powdered form with jaggery to help cure ulcerative colits.
- Pitta balance: As the name suggests, these capsules help in balancing the pitta dosha. They are made up of a combination of calcium compounds that help in controlling bleeding and have a cooling effect on the body as they comprise of ayurvedic formulation like purified pearls and corals. This formulation works towards stopping inflammation.
- Pitta balance capsules contains different pistis like parwal pisti, akiki pishti , mukta pisti along with gilloy satava that bring the pitta in balance and subsides the aggravated symptoms of Ulcerative colits. Other ingredients in these capsules are kamdudha ras and Jahar mohra which are ayurvedic calcium compounds . Pitta balance capsules help in controlling the acid formation in the body. The medicine helps in relieving the symptoms like rectal bleeding, ulceration, inflammation in the lining of colon and cramps.
Dosage -One capsule can be taken twice a day after meals with plain water.
Kutaj ghan vati
Kutaj ghan vati : These tablets are made from the bark of a tree called Kutaz which works wonders in all forms of diarrheas. This helps to burn the ama or endotoxins, stop inflammation, stops fermentation that is happening inside the intestines. This medicine helps in providing relief in abdominal cramps and rectal bleeding. This medicine is also useful in treating fever with diarrhea, dysentery and Ulcerative Colitis. It balances the vatta and pitta dosha.
Dosage -One needs to take 2 tablets twice day after meals with plain water.
- These medicines can be taken along with the ongoing treatment as they do not interfere with other drugs.
- If ulcerative colitis is not managed on time it can lead to complications like a hole in the colon, bone loss, swelling in colon and risk of colon cancer.
- Ayurvedic treatment for ulcerative colitis is best option so one must continue the treatment with patience to get rid of it totally
Created on Jan 10th 2018 02:25. Viewed 1,449 times.