Treat Obesity With 4 Best Weight loss Herbal Remediesby Dr Vikram Chauhan Doctor
Obesity is a common chronic disorder which is chiefly characterised by the accumulation of excessive amount of fat beneath the skin and around some specific parts of the body. This disorder can be effectively managed with the help of some beneficial weight loss herbal remedies offered by well-known herbal manufacturing company, Planet Ayurveda.
Herbal formulations which trigger weight loss can be very useful in controlling obesity because, in common language, obesity is a condition in which the affected person is ‘excessively overweight’ --- that is, the body weight of the person is much more than the weight which is ideally considered to be ‘healthy’ weight. As such, the condition of being extremely overweight is one of the most noticeable indications of obesity.
Since obesity is a weight-related condition, it is basically determined on the basis of the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person. The BMI is a number which is dependent on a person’s height in meters and his/her weight in kilograms. More specifically, the BMI is calculated by dividing a person’s weight by his/her height. If the resultant BMI number is between 25 and 29.9, a person is considered overweight; and if the number is more than 30, a person is considered obese.
Other than a BMI of 30 or above, some of the other symptoms of obesity are:
- Shortness of breath, or breathlessness
- Problems linked to sleeping
- Increased sweating
- Back pain
- Osteoarthritis, particularly in knees
- Varicose veins.
Obesity should be controlled in time, otherwise it can lead to several serious health issues, including heart problems, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglyceride levels, and high cholesterol. To prevent these complications, Planet Ayurveda’s weight loss herbal remedies should be used to fight obesity.
Best Herbal Remedies for Obesity
- There are four effective weight loss herbal remedies for obesity which are available from Planet Ayurveda, in the form of a ‘Thinner You Pack.’ The four herbal products which are constituents of this pack can reduce bad cholesterol and increase body metabolism. These herbal products are:
- These 100% pure and natural capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of the resin from the Guggul tree. The abundance of anti-oxidants in Guggul is helpful in fighting excessive weight on the abdomen, waist, thighs and buttocks. The use of Guggul capsules is also extremely useful in improving metabolic disorders, burning the body fat, and controlling excessive appetite and mental stress.
- The recommended dosage of Guggul capsules for obese people is: One capsule with plain water, two times a day, half an hour after meals.
- Garcinia capsules are one of the most effective weight loss herbal remedies. For preparing these capsules, standardized extract of ‘Garcinia cambogia’ plant are used. This extract is abundant in a natural compound called ‘Hydroxycitric Acid’ (HCA) which can effectively support weight-loss actions. The use of Garcinia capsules can be beneficial in shedding body weight in a natural manner because they can burn fat cells.
- For fighting obesity, two Garcinia capsules should be taken twice a day, with plain water, 30 minutes after meals.
Trim Support capsules
- Trim Support capsules are prepared from a number of herbs which can be helpful in reducing weight naturally. These herbs include Garcinia, Triphala, Katuki, and Mustak, which have amazing properties in reducing the adipose tissue which accumulates around the abdomen and the waist. The use of Trim Support capsules is one of the effective weight loss herbal remedies because the components of these capsules can boost the body metabolism and burn fat.
- Obese people should take One Trim Support capsule two times daily with plain water, half an hour after meals.
- This wonderful herbal powder is prepared from a combination of several antioxidant herbs which can help in weight loss by burning the fat and cellulite deposits naturally, without any side effects. The herbs from which this churna is prepared are: Agnimantha, Triphala, Ashoka, Arjuna, Mustak, Kalmegha, Neem, Dalchini, Brahmi, Jamun, Babool, Katuki, and Vidang. The rare combination of these herbs is very effective in controlling obesity by correcting ‘Pitta’, that is, the digestive fire.
- The dosage of Stholyantak Churna recommended for obese people is: One teaspoon two times a day, with plain water, after meals.
- The four weight loss herbal remedies from Planet Ayurveda have proven effectiveness in fighting obesity, especially for people who find it difficult to get rid of stubborn fat accumulated in certain parts of the body.
- Overall, the herbal components of the ‘Thinner You Pack’ can help in weight loss by eliminating toxins and improving the stamina of the body to increase physical activity.
Created on Oct 26th 2017 06:41. Viewed 909 times.