How to Manage Multiple Accounts for Avast Antivirus subscription?by sophia Ann Ricoh printer
Avast is one of the top antivirus providers. Presently there are millions of Avast users worldwide. The company has manufactured various versions of the software, therefore, it is obvious to face technical issues while using this software.
Contact us for professional support
Users are required to log in to the Avast account using the correct user id and password. But, they can add more accounts to the subscription. The process of adding or managing the account is not simple, but you can complete the process with our assistance. You need to dial the Avast Antivirus Customer Support Phone Number 1866-662-5999 where you can contact the software specialists. The professionals at our company are all certified by the top organizations. They have an expertise in removing every issue from your Avast account. You can contact us whenever you encounter such issues.
Take these actions to add more accounts
- Move to the login screen and open the Password page
- Choose Login tab from there
- Select the option to Add Account
- After this, you will be required to choose a color for your account
- You will then have to provide the following details
- Type a name for your account because it will appear on the Login screen
- Next, you will have to enter the website address
- In the username field, you can provide an email address which you will type to access the new account
- You also have the facility to provide an optional note. It will increase the security and privacy
- Finally, you have to click Save after providing all the details
We have enlisted these steps to help you add and manage your Avast subscription. In the event that you professional guidance in managing your account, then you are welcome to contact us at the Avast Antivirus Customer Support Phone Number 1866-662-5999. We are the 24x7 support providers and work on the customer satisfaction ethics. You should dial the toll-free number to get the instant solutions for Avast issues.
Created on Sep 1st 2018 05:50. Viewed 274 times.