How to correct Lexmark printer error code 1203?
by sophia Ann Ricoh printer
Lexmark printer is providing a smooth and qualitative print to its users. But there are cases where this printer can show some errors. Error 1203 can be faced by users while printing. It is not a rigid statement that users will definitely get this error but there are chances that this error may occur in front of them. This error occurs due to the hardware or cartilage issues. But users can easily resolve this error by using some steps. We will tell you the relevant steps regarding this technical problem that users may get advantage by using these steps. If the customers are not getting the things alright, they can contact our Lexmark printer customer services. We provide assistance to users 24*7 hours.
Here, are the easy steps that the users can follow to correct error 1203:
STEP 1: REMOVE THE CARTILAGE:
- Make sure that printer is turned on.
- Drag control panel to access the cartilage panel towards you.
- Cartilage will move to the loading position.
- Take cartilage out of the printer carefully.
- Close access door and the control panel.
- Restart the printer.
- Your error has resolved now.
- If still you are facing any problem, go to the step 2.
STEP 2: Reinstall the cartilage:
- Insert cartilage one by one. Put color cartilage on the left and black cartilage on right.
- Insert one cartilage at one time to check whether the issue is in cartilage or not.
- The printer should be turned on to detect the fault in cartilage.
- If both cartridges fail to fix error then contact us.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH US?
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps will be useful to you. But if the error still occurs, you can contact us. Our toll-free 1866-662-5999. Lexmark customer services Number 1866-662-5999 is available 24*7 hours. We have a team of dedicated experts. These experts are proficient in their field. You will get the secured and sure solution to your each and every technical issue. We will be delighted to help you.
Created on Sep 25th 2018 13:50. Viewed 130 times.