HOW TO IMPROVE THE PRINT QUALITY LEXMARK PRINTERS?by sophia Ann Ricoh printer
One Core Technology is the best support company to for the printer users. We provide help for the customers who are operating any brand of the printers including the Lexmark. We have hired the top engineers from the best institutions. We are supplying the support for the software and hardware issues appearing on your Lexmark Printers.
This article will help you improve the print quality. We will inform you about the measures to prevent the fine line streaks throughout the page or on the printed image. We understand your distress because the low quality print result serves nothing. You have to continuously reprint the documents until you get the perfect results. It is wastage of paper, time and money. The Lexmark Printer helpline USA has therefore suggested the solution for you trouble.
The problem might be a result of many factors including these:
- You have used the compromised Quality of Ink and other components
- The toner is clumping in the image unit or of the toner cartridge
- The installed cartridges have failed
- The system delays during the printing process
- The paper debris and fibers can also result in the streak lines
- The ink may spill if it too thin
- The printer is not exact
- The faulty printhead may also cause this problem
Take these steps to improve the print quality
- You should try to change the clean all the components
- Try to replace the in ck cartridges and ink toners
- Clean the print heads and printer rollers
- Ensure that the printhead is not faulty
- Use the branded ink not the cheap one
- Check for the paper jams and other complications
You should first find out the reason, and then take required actions to prevent the streak line on the printed image. If you are facing the same problem but these steps did not help you, then you should not panic and dial the Lexmark Printer Helpline USA. We are always available or your support. You can dial us any hour of the day as we provide the 24*7 support services for the Lexmark users.
Read Also:- How to Change the Print Resolutions for the Lexmark Printers?
Created on Jul 27th 2018 03:16. Viewed 330 times.