Avast Antivirus Support- How to remove Avast plug-in from outlook?by Sophi Amiaa Avast Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
Avast antivirus provides good malware protection, a light system impact and the best feature set of any free AV product. It has a good level security and highly recommended by everyone. It is also plugged-in to your browser which needs constant scanning and may cause your computer to run slower when performing malware scans. In case of outlook, where scanning indeed is extremely comprehensive which slows down all functions and even browser of your system. Not to worry, Avast Technical Support provides you the solution to remove the plug-in from outlook.
Steps to Remove Avast plug-in from outlook. Follow the below strides to accomplish this task:
- First of all open the outlook in your system and just disable the add-on.
- Now move your curser to the top left corner of your screen and click on file option.
- Inside the file you will see variety of options. Click on option button.
- Now a screen will be opened where you will see all the additional extensions of outlook. Now hit on add-in button which is on the left side.
- Now press Avast plug-in from the options and then click on Go which is beside the manage tab below the window which is opened on your screen.
- Now navigate the Add-ins. It is a necessary part to guard the plug-ins of the system. You can remove Avast from here.
- Click on plug-in and hit on remove button.
- At the end, remove it by clicking OK.
- Now restart your outlook to see it is successful or not.
Created on May 16th 2018 00:05. Viewed 677 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.