HOW DO I CONNECT MY CANON MX490 PRINTER TO MY IPHONE?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
The MX490 printer is a multifunctional printer that effortlessly enables users to print, copy, scan, and fax documents. It allows users to send print commands from any corner of their house with a complete connectivity range. This all-in-one printer is compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac devices, making it much easier to print using all your devices. It offers multiple beneficial functionalities, including maximum printing resolutions, high printing speed, maximum resolution in black and white prints, and high resolutions in colored prints. Users may often find issues while connecting this printer's setup. You can find the steps on how to connect Canon MX490 printer to iPhone and the printer's setup in this blog.
STEPS TO SETUP CANON MX490 PRINTER
The printer setup is an easy task to complete as long as you are provided with the correct instructions. While most users find it tricky or difficult to carry out, users can successfully execute the Canon MX490 setup using the steps mentioned below.
● Unbox the printer and place it on a clean and flat surface
● Insert the power cord into the power socket and turn on the printer
● Insert the sheets into the printer's paper tray while making sure that the sheets are compatible
● Uncover the printer and place the ink cartridges into their respective slots
● Download the Canon Mx490 printer driver on your laptop or computer using the software CD, or you can download it from Canon's official webpage
After completing the initial setup, let's move onto connecting the printer to your iPhone.
STEPS TO CONNECT CANON MX490 PRINTER TO IPHONE
You can find the steps on how to connect Canon MX490 printer to iPhone below. The instructions are mentioned in two segments: steps for printer and steps for iPhone.
Instructions For The Canon MX490 Printer
● Turn on the printer and ensure that the green light is lit
● Press the setup button placed at the bottom-left corner of the four adjacent button
● Press OK when the screen displays the wireless LAN setup option
● Click on the STOP button next on your Canon Pixma MX490 printer
● Using the navigation arrows, select Other Setup and then press OK
● Using the same arrows, choose the Cable less Setup and press OK
Instructions For Your iPhone
● Locate and tap on the App store on your iPhone
● Search for the Canon Print app and download the application
● Open the application and see if the printer appears at the top of your screen
● If the printer does not appear, please tap on the icon placed at the top-left corner of the screen
● Tap on the register printer option and then tap on the printer setup
● Select Connect via wireless router and open Settings on your iPhone
● Choose Wifi and connect to Canon_ij_Setup
● Open Canon Print App and tap on OK
● Select Home Network on your router's screen and enter password followed by OK
Using the steps on how to connect Canon MX490 printer to iPhone, you can connect the printer to your iPhone device. Once you finish implementing all the steps, please take a trial print to ensure that your printer is functioning correctly.
Created on Jun 21st 2021 05:19. Viewed 177 times.