How to fix Epson printer error 000043by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Epson printer is one of the most demanded
printers among its users. But there might be situations when your Epson printer
fails to respond or close down abruptly. Due to this, your Epson printer might
stop printing entirely. There could be several reasons when your Epson printer
fails to print your urgent documents. One such Epson error faced by the users
is Epson printer error 000043. This
Epson printer error usually occurs when the print head or ink cartridge is not
correctly installed in your Epson printer. Accumulation of dust can also be one
of the reasons that trigger this Epson printer error.
If the Epson printer error is not fixed
timely, it can hamper your printing work and affect your Epson printer's
functioning. A few common fixes for this error are listed below:
Easy Steps for fixing Epson error 000043
Uninstalling and Reinstalling Epson Printer Driver
The primary fix is to uninstall and reinstall the Epson printer drivers.
- For restarting your Epson printer first press and hold the On or Off button for a few minutes.
- Now, select the Start icon.
- Scroll down to find the Print Management option. Click on the snap-in button on ‘Print Management.
- You must right-click on the driver that you want to delete.
- Next, select the Remove Driver Package menu, and tap on it.
- Finally, restart your Epson printer.
- You can try deleting this error by only taking a few steps mentioned below.
- Toggle on the Epson printer on your system.
- Once your Epson printer expends the ink cartridge, immediately expend substitute.
- Now, check the small metal clips guiding the chip communication.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge chip is washed.
- The printer driver will reinstall in your system’s operating system.
A paper jam in your Epson printer’s paper tray may sometimes trigger the error code, and you might face the Epson printer not printing anything problem. You need to scrutinize the system inside your Epson Printer. If a printing paper is stuck, remove the paper gently from the paper tray without damaging the printer hardware. Once the paper removes, check if your Epson printer is working fine.
Turning Off the Epson printer
- Firstly, turn off the Epson printer.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes before you turn back on your Epson printer.
- Now, turn on your Epson printer and check if the printer error code has been resolved.
You might not be using the paper with correct specifications to print from your Epson printer. Ensure to use the paper that meets the Epson printer requirement. Epson experts prohibit the use of Vellum and transparent paper as it is not supported by the Epson printer
Removing the yellow cartridge
Make sure that you remove the yellow tape placed on the ink cartridges before printing anything. If the yellow cartridge id not removed, you might not be able to print anything from your Epson printer.
Cleaning the printer nozzle
The Epson printer nozzle might be jammed. Clean the print head or nozzle to unclog it. Once the print head is cleaned, print a test page to check if your Epson printer is working fine.
If the Epson printer layout settings on your printer software are incorrect, you will probably get Epson printer error 000043. Type the right layout settings, including paper size, orientation, of your Epson printer.
you are still stuck with your Epson printer problem, take assistance from our
Epson printer experts.
Created on Aug 21st 2020 06:20. Viewed 3,343 times.