HOW TO CONNECT CANON MX490 PRINTER TO IPHONE?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation that specializes in optical, imaging, and industrial products. These products include industrial products, imaging products, and visual products, ranging from lenses, medical equipment, cameras, printers, scanners, and semiconductors. Canon is mainly responsible for producing multifunctional printers that are perfect for home use and office use. The printers range from compact size to bigger ones - each for different kinds of usage. One of the products is the Canon Mx490 printer; it is a multifunctional printer that prints, copies, scans, and faxes documents. Users can print from multiple locations due to its excellent connectivity range.
Additionally, users can use any device to command print on the printer. The printer is compatible with smartphones, laptops, and computers. You will find the steps on how to connect Canon Mx490 printer to iPhone in this blog.
STEPS TO CONNECT CANON MX490 PRINTER TO IPHONE
The wireless Canon Mx490 printer is an all-in-one printer loaded with multiple time-saving features, such as a wholly integrated automatic document feeder that can hold up to 20 sheets at a time. Users can operate the Canon Pixma Mx490 printer using smartphones.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PRINTER
Please find the steps to set up the connection between the printer and iPhone below.
● Plugin the power cord of the printer to the power socket and switch it on
● Turn on the printer using the power button on the printer and ensure that the green light is on
● If the printer’s screen is blank, please press the top-left corner button of the four adjacent buttons
● Next, press the setup button placed at the bottom-left button of the four adjacent buttons
● The screen should now display wireless LAN setup; please press the OK button
● Press the STOP button
● Use the arrows below the screen to select Other Setup and press OK
● Use the right arrow button to find Cableless Setup and press OK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR IPHONE
Please implement the steps mentioned below on your iPhone for Canon MX490 Setup on your device.
● Locate and tap the App Store on your iPhone
● Search Canon Print in the search bar and download the application
● Open the Canon Print App and check if your printer appears at the top of your screen
● If not, please tap the icon at the top-left corner of the screen
● Tap register printer and then tap Printer Setup
● Tap on Connect via wireless router
● Switch from the Canon Print App and open Settings on your iPhone
● Select WiFi and connect your iPhone to Canon_ij_setup
● Go back to the Canon Print App and tap on OK
● On the Select Router screen, select My Home Network as the network name
● Enter the password and press OK
● Verify that the printer is detected and then tap OK when a message in a textbox appears
You can use the steps on how to connect Canon MX490 printer to iPhone properly and print using your iPhone from any corner of your house. Printing using your smartphone can make printing much more manageable.
Created on Jun 4th 2021 04:40. Viewed 164 times.