How To Connect Canon MG2522 Printer to iPhone?by Alex Smith Printer Support Services
Canon printer has always been the one most trusted and popular choices. Canon printers are known for high speed and quality printing documents. Apple or iOS devices have the Airprint feature to print documents and images from iPhone. You can enable the settings and grant the necessary permissions from your device for printing through Airprint feature. You can connect the iPhone to your printer directly through Airprint feature and make prints. Let’s have a look at how to connect Canon printer to iPhone. Follow the steps mentioned below. First, let’s have a look at the process of connecting the printer using the administrator settings. You must know the password beforehand to connect your printer and iPhone.
Steps to connect iPhone to printer:
· Turn on your printer.
· Select the LAN settings on the home screen.
· Now, click on ok by moving the arrow accordingly.
· Activate the direct connection.
· Press on ok when the device is defected.
As discussed above, another way of connecting the iPhone and printer is through the Airprint feature. The easiest way is using the Airprint feature, where you can directly connect your printer to iPhone wirelessly. Let’s have a look at the steps for the same.
Steps to connect the iPhone and printer through Airprint:
· First, you need to open the image or document you need to print.
· Find the print option in app’s share icon.
· In the pop up, scroll down to the printer icon.
· Tap on print and then select the printer.
· Thereafter, select print option and you cam now print anything directly from your iPhone.
Now, let’s see the method and steps to connect Canon Pixma MG2522 setup in MAC. Here’s how you can connect your wireless printer to Mac.
Steps to connect Canon printer to MAC:
· Click on the Apple symbol on the top left corner.
· Then click on system preferences.
· Click on the Printers and scanners icon.
· Click on the Plus sign to add your printer.
· Thereafter, select the name of the printer and it would appear in the list once it’s configured.
· You can print a test page to confirm the proper setup.
Wireless printing saves you a lot of hassle of connecting wires everywhere and makes the setup a lot more organized and clean. It also saves space and you can connect multiple and any kind of device to your printer. You must check the features of your Canon printer before connecting any device to see if the device is supported.
Besides that, you have to make sure that the printer is connected to a stable Wi-Fi connection. The device through which you are making the prints should also have access to error free network. Another important step is to make sure that both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Most of the routers have a WPS push button. It is there to sync a wireless printer. The range is also an important factor which can become an hindrance in printing something. Check the range of your printer and your iPhone should be placed within that range.
Created on Jun 28th 2022 05:59. Viewed 112 times.