Fix Subscription has lapsed error in QuickBooks Desktopby Levin Smith Microsoft Certified Technician
Subscription error can be seen with an error message stating My subscription payment failed. This error indicates that the user can’t change the billing account for the subscription. There can be various reasons causing such an error, which include card on file being outdated or invalid or the card issues that have declined the payment. To know more about, make sure to read this post till the end, or call our team professionals right away and they will provide you with the best services.
Steps to fix the subscription error in QuickBooks
The user can try fixing the QuickBooks desktop subscription error using the below steps:
· The first step is to disable the firewall
· And then, turn off the antivirus software
· The user should note that at times the antivirus software cannot be disabled when others need certain rights to make changes
o The user will then have to locate the icon for the third-party antivirus in the system tray at the bottom right of the desktop screen
o Right-click the icon and then go for disabling option
· The user should install the software or run the update again
Alternate method to fix subscription errors in QuickBooks
· The first step is to get the product and license information
· Then, close QuickBooks
· The user should then type run into the search bar and also choose run tab
· After that type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and then hit enter tab
· In case it doesn’t open a folder, then enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v6
· Look for the file and click on the delete option
· Hit on yes to confirm
· After that, the user should open QuickBooks desktop and the company file
· The last step is to follow the prompts to with the product and license information
We believe that the above-stated steps would be enough to get rid of subscription error in the QuickBooks desktop. However, if the error code 404 persists even after following the steps above, then we recommend you to speak to ourteam. You can also call us at our customer support number 1-844-405-0906, and our experts will fix the error on your behalf.
Created on Dec 28th 2021 01:48. Viewed 108 times.