QuickBooks Print and Pdf Repair Tool: Troubleshoot PDF Issueby Levin Smith Microsoft Certified Technician
When the user tries to print a document with QuickBooks then the software needs Microsoft components that include XPS documents writer, print spooler service, and MSXML. When any of these components become faulty, it can end up pdf and print issues. This is when the print and pdf repair tool comes into play.
To learn the steps involved in fixing the issue using QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool, then make sure to read this post till the end. Or contact us at 1-844-405-0906, and let our experts perform the steps for you.
· The user should have internet to download the tool
· And 1GB RAM, 512 Free hard disk
· Also, the user should have 266MHz processor or faster
· 1024*768 processor or faster
· And lastly, one should ensure that all windows versions are compatible
Steps to download the QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool using QuickBooks tool hub
Before downloading QuickBooks Tool Hub, the user needs to first close QuickBooks and then move on to the next step.
· First of all, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and then save the file at the location, where it can be easily spotted.
· After that, the user needs to open the downloaded file i.e. QuickBooksToolHub.exe
· The next step is to carry out the instructions that the user will see on the screen and then click on agree to the terms and conditions.
· Once done with that, the user needs to click on the tool hub to open it after completing the installation.
After that, when the PDF repair
tool opens up, the user will see a list of components or options, in which the
user is supposed to click on Program Problems option.
· When the user clicks on Program problems, the user will be guided to the window, where he/she will see QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair tool option.
The user is supposed to click
on that option and then the tool will open up and the user will be required to
carry out on screen instructions to fix the issue with QuickBooks PDF repair
tool and the tool will automatically fix the issue.
By the end of this post, it is expected that the steps discussed above might help in fixing the QuickBooks print and pdf errors using the print repair tool.
However, if you have any query, or if the error continues to trouble you, the in that case, feel free to contact our QuickBooks desktop support team professionals at 1-844-405-0906, and let them resolve the issue for you.
Created on Sep 9th 2021 00:34. Viewed 383 times.