Effective ways to remove QuickBooks error 2308by John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks payroll is widely preferred by small businesses to handle the wage distribution of employees and tax calculation. QuickBooks error 2308 randomly appears while submitting the payroll and terminates the process instantly. In case you also run into this payroll error on your QBDT, keep reading the blog till the end to learn why this happens and the methods to rectify it.
Get in touch with our QB support team at 1.855.738.2784 to eliminate the issue quickly from your PC.
Primary triggers for this payroll error in your QuickBooks
- Inaccurate system clock can raise network connectivity issues, breaking QBDT’s internet connection.
- This error can also emerge if you try accessing your bank account using incorrect credentials.
- QBDT running in multi-user mode while downloading/installing the payroll updates can also develop internal issues.
Easy ways to eliminate the error from QBDT
Solution 1- Enter the correct account credentials while accessing bank data
- Launch the web browser you use on your computer and go to the bank’s official website.
- Try signing in to your bank account with the credentials you used in QuickBooks.
- If you can access the bank account, you can move to the next solution. But if errors develop while signing in to your bank account, click the Reset Password option.
- Create a new password for your bank account using the registered phone number & email.
- Relaunch QuickBooks and enter the new credentials to access your bank account.
Solution 2- Adjust the timings in the system clock correctly
- Right-click the system clock on the taskbar and select the Adjust Date and Time option.
- When the system settings window opens, select the Set Time automatically option or adjust the timings manually.
- Reopen QuickBooks and execute the task that caused this error earlier.
Created on Oct 13th 2023 15:08. Viewed 103 times.