Rotary Drum Cooling Machineby Scarlett Xu Sales Manager
Rotary drum cooling machine is regularly used to cool fertilizers with a certain temperature and granularity in compound fertilizer production lines. Recommended Features
- Wide application range
- low energy consumption.
- With specially reasonable design
- Compact structure
- high cooling efficiency
Review on Rotary Drum Cooling MachineRotary Drum Cooling Machine
Rotary drum cooling machine is regularly used to cool fertilizers with a certain temperature and granularity in compound fertilizer production lines. The inlet temperature of materials generally is 60 ~ 80, the outlet temperature is less than 40. It is always used in combination with the drying machine to greatly increase cooling speed, improve the cooling rate and product quality, and further remove the water and reduce fertilizer particle temperature.
Features of Rotary Drum Cooling Machine
1. With specially reasonable design of lifting flights to maximize heat transfer between the material and cooling air.
2. The cooling air passes through the rotary drum body with small resistance, low energy consumption.
3. Wide application range, our rotary cooling machine has a strong adaptability of materials and can be used to cool various materials.
4. Compact structure, easy to clean and maintain, high cooling efficiency, stable and reliable performance, and high adaptability, high production capacity, and long service life.
Application of Rotary Drum Cooling Machine
Rotary drum cooling machine is regularly used for cooling fine chemical materials in compound fertilizer production lines, building material production, metallurgic and chemical industries, cement production lines, etc. It is applicable for cooling the following materials:
Fertilizers (potash, DAP, MAP, N P K, TSP) Minerals and Ores (Copper, Iron, etc.) Limestone and Lime Sand and Gravel Industrial Waste and Sludges
Related to Rotary Drum Cooling Machine
Created on Aug 16th 2013 23:51. Viewed 1,325 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.