Why Choose Brilliant Cut loose Gemstones For Your Jewelryby Akash Chauhan Google Marketing Consultant
Several different types of cut are used on gemstones to make them more beautiful. One of them, in particular, is the diamond cut which has numerous facets that would give them an exceptional brilliance. The resultant shape that is formed would resemble the structure of a cone and would allow maximum light from the top of the diamond. The round brilliant cut would be preferred when the crystal has the shape of an octahedron because this would allow two stones to be cut from the very same crystal. The oddly shaped crystals would be cut in the form of a fancy cut, rather than the round brilliant cut. Though there are various types of gemstone cuts, the brilliant cut is often preferred to others to loose gemstones for various reasons.
Reason for the preference of the Brilliant Cut
There are various reasons for the preference of the brilliant cut over the other cuts:
- The brilliant cut is very popular because of its beautiful look and there is a reason to believe that you could find different gemstones of various shapes and sizes in the brilliant cut. It is one of the most preferred types of gemstone cuts and that means more options for you.
- The brilliant cut is to be used to cut loose gemstones if the highest brilliance and fire is to be achieved. Due to a phenomenon, the light that refracts into the diamond can come out of it only after several reflections inside the diamond, due to the design of the cut. Thus it would seem like it produces its own light and makes it sparkle wonderfully.
- The brilliant cut is also quite good to be used as a solitaire. This is because the people would often come to prefer the round shape, that is offered by the brilliant cut. This cut has gradually developed into a traditional design that would go well with the solitaire and be used in different pieces of jewellery.
- The brilliant cut can be used to hide small flaws in the diamond because it would hide small flaws. A diamond of lower quality would be within budget if a flawless and bright design is desired.
- There are sharp corners while cutting gemstones in some cuts, but that is not the case with the brilliant cut. The round shape of the cut of the cut also means that there would be no need for strategical placement of the gemstone to protect the corners from danger. There would also be no worry about banging on a hard surface and chipping it.
Created on Dec 26th 2017 03:56. Viewed 286 times.