Things Every Diabetic Patient Should Know About Diabetic Mellitusby Edward Lucas Business Development Head
A fit and healthy body can be the best investment a person can ever do in their life. Nowadays, everyone has a busy and hectic routine people start consuming junk or unhealthy food. Because they believe that junk food is fast cheap and convenient to eat while traveling or doing some work.
As we all know that everything comes with pros and cons, the same applies when it comes to junk food. Eating too much junk or unhealthy food can cause obesity and several dangerous or chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases and cancer too.
This article relates to one of the most common diseases that are Diabetes Mellitus, commonly known as Diabetes. In medical terms, it is a group of metabolic disorders that can be distinguished by increased blood sugar levels. In simple words, the increased insulin level (which is also known as sugar level) is responsible for being diabetic of a person.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Diabetes is classified into four categories that are Type 1, Type 2, gestational diabetes and other special types. According to the endocrinologists, type-1 and type-2 diabetes are the most common disease found in the patients in a couple of few years. The following are some symptoms so that people can identify if someone is suffering from diabetes or not.
- increased thirst and frequent urination
- increased hunger
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- blurred vision
- numbness or tingling in the feet or hands
- sores that do not heal
- unexplained weight loss
- Presence of ketones in the urine
- Frequent skin and vaginal infections
Reason of being Diabetic
However, the reason for being diabetic depends on a person’s diet, exercise and consumption of health and fitness supplements (if any) too. It can be several reasons for being diabetic of a person as follows:
- The risk may increase if someone is already suffering from diabetes in the family.
- Environmental factors such as include polluted water, soil, unhealthy diet, stress, lack of physical activity, vitamin D deficiency may also be the reason for diabetes.
- The risk of diabetes also depends on the location where a person lives. For example, it is proved in a survey that the people who live in Finland and Sweden have higher rates of diabetes.
- Obesity or having extra body weight especially on the belly is one of the most common reasons for being diabetic. Excess belly fat combined with insulin and cause heart or blood vessel disease too.
- If a person is suffering from high blood pressure over 140/90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg), then the risk of having high insulin in its body may be increased.
How to cure diabetes?
According to the endocrinologists, Diabetes is one of those diseases which are tough to cure but can be controlled by taking care of diet and taking supplements or medication. When it comes to supplementation, those patients who are suffering from diabetes can take Fish Oil Omega Gold by Healthy Naturals. As everyone is familiar with the health benefits of Fish Oil, these supplements can help to control blood sugar levels in the human body.
Created on Jul 3rd 2020 04:12. Viewed 192 times.