Healthy Life and Diet Management For A Diabetic Patientby Divya Singh SEO Expert
Diabetes is all about diet management. Diabetic Nutrition Plan (diet) is a balanced diet which helps you attain and maintain normal weight, helps maintain blood sugar levels and gives a feeling of well being and satisfaction. There is no need for a person with diabetes to have the same food day in and out. With help of FOOD EXCHANGE SYSTEM you can make diet flexible and exciting to match your taste and needs. It also helps boost energy and improve your mood.
Major food groups which are called food exchange are:-· Cereals
· Meat, fish and pulses
· Milk and milk products
· Oils, fats and nuts
A single unit of exchange within the group has same caloric value and therefore can be exchanged according to your taste and need.
Here we introduce you with our product by the name of KEEROS which includes two Exchange Groups that is ‘Cereals’ and ‘Oils, Fats and Nuts’ in the form of snacks. This provides the right amount of calories. All the ingredients are mixed together in right proportion to provide nutrition in a well balanced form.
1. Multigrain Snack comes under the category of ‘Cereals’. This includes six different kind of grains and its benefits are :-· Possess anti-diabetic effect;
· Very high in fibre.
· Carbohydrate with Low Glycemic Index (GI).
· Rich in calcium.
1. Multiseed Snack comes under the category of ‘Oils, Fats and Nuts.’ This includes five seeds and its benefits are :-
· Help burn fat & in return controls blood sugar.
· Improves Insulin regulation and lowers blood sugar.
· Contains plant based Omega-3s which lower Cholestrol.
· Good source of Vitamins and mineral like Iron, Calcium, zinc, fibre and magnesium.
In our next write up we shall discuss Food Exchange diet plans relating to Healthy life and diet management for diabetes.
See more at- http://keeros.in/
Created on Aug 2nd 2018 06:44. Viewed 314 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.