The Pakistani Style Guide to Opting This Wedding Seasonby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
Pakistan is country where the costumes are inspired by the Mughals. Their way of wearing colourful clothes is exemplary and denote their native style. All around the world, it is the way of dressing that helps us in identifying one person from the other.
The old style of Pakistani salwar kameez includes a loose salwar or sharara with long kurta and a dupatta that is worn like a veil as well. If you want to try, have a look at Pakistani style sharara wear for this wedding season.
A few designer styles worn by women of Pakistan are,
1. Lawn suits – The style is very casual among women in the summer seasons. This kind of suits often come with long kameez and matching churidaar. To complement the style, dupattas are available in georgette, chiffon, net, etc. The fabric of the kurta is soft and comes in various styles like zari work, embroidery, thread work, Resham work, etc.
2. Patiala salwar kameez – Patiala salwar kameez or Punjabi salwar kameez are same. Often the used is cotton or georgette with pleated loose salwar. Often the dupatta is taken on the shoulder and length of the kurta is kept the short or medium length.
3. Straight salwar kameez – It is again a very casual style worn by women of all ages. The kurta is usually straight and floored length with two cuts on each side. Often it is paired with churidaar and chiffon or georgette dupatta. Try out the s4u kurtis catalogue for reference to straight and long kurtis.
4. Anarkali suits – Anarkali suits are the famous Pakistani style. They are a modification of Mughal era suits. Now the Anarkali comes in floor length with pleated at the waist, churidaar at the bottom, and heavy to light dupatta.
5. High-neck salwar suits – High neck suits come with a beautiful design at the neck portion and thus, covers the front as well as the back. Such suits are available in all styles like Anarkali, long suits, etc. They are often paired with a churidaar of contrasting colour and a dupatta. However, if one likes then dupatta can be excluded as the kurta itself offers a complete look.
6. Sharara salwar kameez – Sharara style is one very famous and exotic wear of Pakistan. The sharara looks similar to Palazzo but it has more flare and often paired with a medium length kurta and heavy dupatta. Try out the Pakistani style sharara wear.
7. Floor length suits – The floored length suits are very famous style among the Pakistani women. They are worn on weddings and ceremonies and brings about an elegance to women. The kurta can be long and straight or it can be in the Anarkali form. It is usually paired with churidaar and light dupatta.
8. Jacket style – As the name suggests, the Kurta comes with a jacket and paired with churidaar while dupatta is optional. The size of the jacket may vary from a medium length on straight kurtas to long on Anarkali style.
The experts and fashion designers are opting for this Pakistani style for various occasions and women are slaying the gatherings with their elegance. Try out yourself the aforementioned styles and opt something different this time.
Created on Jan 25th 2019 01:43. Viewed 1,647 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.