Prevent Confusion for The Eedding Ethnic Wear for Womenby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
Weddings are about shopping for wedding ethnic wear for women, jewellery, footwear, makeup, etc. All weddings are incomplete without it and let’s face it, there is no fun without that. This is the time when your sisters, brothers, and squad come together for your special day.
Since childhood, little girls rummage through the magazines and take inspirations for bridal lehengas, sarees, and other ethnic wear. However, if you have ever thought that you will get your dream dress in about a bit then you could not be any more wrong. In fact, it is going to the toughest and most confusing shopping experience.
But, if you chase the following simple guidelines then you can eliminate confusion all at once,
1. Plan a budget – We know that it is your special day. But budget planning is something you cannot avoid unless you are super rich. Often a planned budget helps you rule out the stores that sell super costly outfits and you come across places from where you can buy outfits that appeal you as well as your pockets.
2. Have a small squad for shopping – Many minds equals many suggestions. Thus, the bollywood designer lehenga choli experts ask to keep your group small and it must comprise of people who are honest in their reviews. This will decrease the number of opinions and help you make the right choice.
3. Buy easy to take off clothes – When you are in the market full of alluring attires, it is easy to get mesmerized with everything that is glittery and looks good on you. But as an Indian bride, you must understand that the back to back functions call for quick changing and there the outfits and footwear that are easy to wear and change can be a huge time-saving.
4. Do not predict the size – Yes, it is obvious that you would want to look slim and trim in your couture. However, predicting a future size while getting the outfits stitched is the biggest mistake that one can make. So, to avoid the last minute fuss, give your present measurement to the tailor.
5. Wear makeup while shopping – Does it sound a little odd? Actually, it isn’t. In fact, a little kohl in the eyes and a bright shade lipstick will help you choose the silhouettes that will complement the makeup and your tone as well.
6. Do not get heartbroken – Like you rummage through the websites for pure georgette designer fancy sarees, similarly do not lose hope on the wedding outfit as well. The right dress is around the corner and you will get your hands on it. Do not compromise on what is available.
7. Accessorise it well – When you go on buying the dress, do not look it as singular. Instead, look through your mind and imagine the neck pieces in layers or in choker style. This will help you imagine yourself as a bride and thus, make a perfect choice.
You can also go with a specific style of dresses if you know the right corner from where you can buy it. And if you ask the fashionistas then it is better to not go with sales and offers because that has the outdated stock and definitely should click multiple photographs from various angles in order to be assured.
Created on Jul 11th 2019 02:03. Viewed 218 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.