Classic Outfits for Winter and Spring Season Festivalsby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
The time has come to say goodbye to winters. The time has come to celebrate the festivities and enjoy the weddings. The trend for overcoats and the long sweaters is saying goodbye while now we are free to lose some extra weight and get into our favourite dresses.
The festival of Lohri, Pongal, Makar Sankranti, and Bihu are celebrated in India on the same say to bid adieu to winters and welcome the season of harvesting. The fog gets down and days become a little warmer. The time is celebrated with dancing around and lightning the area around it. Women often are confused about what to wear and dress up differently from others.
To put the ‘Sundaris’ out of their misery about the style to be adopted, here we’ll discuss the outfits that one can wear and enjoy the festivities,
1. Patiala suits – The very obvious dress that strikes to the minds of the ladies. If you are celebrating Lohri then you cannot overlook the patiala style in bright colours. You can also make a selection from a dazzling and embellished set of kurtas with heavy bordered dupatta. Pair the style with some traditional accessories and braid the hair to get the complete Punjabi look. Also, try out the Deepsy Suits Sana Safinaz Embroidered for Lohri.
2. Anarkali suits – If you celebrate the festival with very high enthusiasm and organise a party then an Anarkali suit can be your to go dress for the night. A beautiful floor length suit paired with churidaar and a side dupatta will give an ethical look. Pair the suit with beautiful earrings and a few bangles to turn all the eyes around on you.
3. Salwar suits – A salwar suit is one of the most popular outfits in India which can never go wrong in case of any festivals. The simple yet elegant look that comes with a straight kurta, contrasting salwar, and a flared dupatta is an evergreen choice. A beautiful pair of sandals and minimal accessories in the ears and neck will complete the festive look. You can also try out the low price cotton printed salwar kameez among the ample options.
4. Palazzo suits – The palazzo style suits recently came into fashion and have created havoc among women. Since women have come across the style, they are not willing to let go of it and are looking to try the various patterns that they can. The western outlook mixed with traditional has really taken a new place in the wardrobe of women. This can go well if you are celebrating Makar Sankranti.
5. Indo-western dresses – The indo-western dresses are precisely new and have a lot of variety to offer in sarees, gown, skirts, and crop tops. There is no end to this kind of wear and the style guide is abundant if you have noticed the celebrities. The fashion designers are every day creating something new and trendy and therefore, trying them out is a good option.
6. Lehengas and sarees – If you celebrate Pongal or Bihu then either of the two dresses can be draped with some elegant piece of jewellery and stylish footwear. The Bollywood inspired plain lehengas and elegant sarees are the best fit for such an occasion. Check out the collections of Vinay fashion sarees catalogue wholesale dealer for some classic inspiration.
If you are a new bride then we can understand the pressure of your first festival and how all the eyes remain on you. Definitely, it is important to look good. However, with all the aforementioned styles, the style guide suggests choosing the minimum accessories and pay more concentration on the footwear.
Created on Feb 12th 2019 23:54. Viewed 431 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.