Designer Saree Collection by Pure Georgette Designer Fancy Sarees Sellerby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
Sarees are among the ethnic love for women that they cannot escape. Any woman who has a wedding to attend or has an elite event to go to, she will always prefer saree over any other ethnic wear because of the ample options, ease of wearing, and elegant flare that it brings.
In fact, wholesale sarees catalogue seller has introduced us with some antique designs to be worn. The love for sarees that women have has been around since ages and with evolution in fashion, it is only bound to grow. The enticing thing about sarees is that any women of any shape and shade can wear them.
Let’s take a look at some of the designer pieces that are fit for any occasion,
1. The whites and off-white shades – White is indeed the colour of peace. It soothes the eyes and calms the mind. Other than that, the colour goes with every shade which makes it the primary choice among women. A designer saree in white, off-white, or egg-shell white shade with embellishments in red, blue, black, green, etc. makes a woman appear like a goddess. The designer blouses with work on the neckline and sleeves look appealing and attractive with the saree.
2. The plain flared saree – The collection of dress materials wholesale is favourite among women because of the series of plain sarees that they offer. We have always heard that a simple style is the most elegant one and hence, their designers have worked on bringing plain sarees with graceful borders. They bring fluid shape to the body. However, if you are going with completely plain or semi-plain then you must always select the designer blouses with halter or boat neckline to complete the look.
3. The colourful designs – If you have been to Gujarat, then you would have seen the sarees in colourful design and borders. The colours are used to embellish the sides and the pallu of the saree so as to make it attractive. However, such sarees are often plain in between, therefore, shirt style blouse or a full-sleeves length blouse with similar designs all over it works wonders.
4. The designer pallu – If you are a fan of silk sarees as ethnic wear for women then you must have come across the sarees with designs all over the pallu, especially at the bottom. Such sarees should be worn with trails behind like royals with designer blouses having full or quarter sleeves. Such outfits are made for receptions to be worn by newlyweds or close relatives.
5. The saree in lehenga style – Lehenga sarees have made a comeback with thunder and have imposed that they will stay for a very long time. The best thing about them is that they serve the purpose of two in one. If you are a fashionista then you would probably know how to drape like a saree and then a lehenga for another occasion.
Use the above-mentioned styles of sarees for the next gathering and show off your style like a star.
Created on Jun 4th 2019 02:53. Viewed 686 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.