Bollywood Designer Lehenga Choli for Bridesby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
The wedding outfits among women are famous as they make us look like angels. They are the sole reason why little girls start dreaming of their weddings. The Bollywood designer lehenga choli are ones that aspire us to work hard enough so that we can also afford that heavy piece of skirt, blouse, and dupatta.
The varieties in the couture are, however, ample and that leads to a lot of confusion about which style to wear and on what other occasions could the same outfit be worn again. Therefore, it is important to understand the types and what would suit our personality.
A few trendy styles of lehenga cholis are,
1. Mermaid style – This style looks ravishing on women that have the shape of an hourglass. The curves are showcased in the most streamlined manner. This style is bodycon at the waist and gets flared below the knees.
2. A-line style – Among all the wedding ethnic wear for women this style is specific for the ladies who are either slim or have a shape like that of a pearl. The skirt in this silhouette forms an exact impression of A and is very different from the traditional style.
3. Paneled style – It is also known as kali lehenga among women. This style is famous in Gujarat and has been worn in the movie Ram Leela by Deepika Padukone. Similar to anarkali suits, the style has several pleats at waist and therefore, has the widest flare to offer.
4. Straight-cut style – As the name suggests, the style has nothing new design to offer. But it has an evergreen style that fits every occasion and every body type. The style goes parallel like the bottoms of deepsy suits Sana Safinaz Embroidered. The fabric should be light in this style or else the outlook would not look that promising.
5. Circular style – If you are searching for elegance then circular style is the best fit for your choice as well as your body. The round skirt is pretty in view and elegant when carried with a high head. The wide flare around the skirt is sure heavy but no piece of clothing can match the amount of grace that it adds.
6. Full-flared style – Among all the bridal ethnic wear, this kind of lehenga is an impeccable fit for every woman around. It is sassy, classy, and appealing for all shapes and sizes. It adds a flow to the entire couture and definitely brings about an imperative clothing style.
The wedding styles are not limited to lehengas only. One can try various other outfits like suits, pure georgette designer fancy sarees, and skirt-crop top. The weddings open a plethora of opportunities with fancy ceremonies and dazzling nights.
There is hardly any wedding that does not involve beautiful decoration and dressed up people around. So, do not lose your chance of getting thousands of images clicked and receiving hundreds of compliments from the people around. Grab all the envied eyes on your big day and give more dreams to the young girls.
Created on Apr 10th 2019 01:17. Viewed 509 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.