2019 Summer Salwar Suit Trends for Womenby Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
Summers call for ethnic wear that is breezy soothing and comfortable. In India, salwar suits fit into that definition. This is the prime reason why women around the country prefer to wear suits no matter what season is and perhaps it is our cultural attire.
Among so many options, salwar suits are one of the major outfits as wedding ethnic wear for women. Little girls, teenagers, and women may or may not wear a saree or a lehenga but they sure will wear salwar kameez in its various available forms. So there is no debate in the popularity of the couture but we can sure discuss the types that are better for certain occasions.
Let’s discuss the summer trends for 2019,
1. Asymmetric style – The asymmetric style is extremely comfortable and breezy. Moreover, it comes with open salwars, hence, offering style with comfort and grace. Most of the times the style comes in a combination of pastel and nude shades kurta complimented with darker or brighter shade bottom. However, instead of salwars, you can also pair the kurta with leggings and palazzo.
2. The vintage style with floral embroidery and thread work – Summers are about the cool shades that can soothe us from the heat and warm air. What can be better than floral embroidery? The low price cotton printed salwar kameez is one of the examples that you can opt-in. The kurta can be stitched or semi-stitched and you can pair it up with cigarette pants and leggings.
3. The fusion or pairing with dhoti pants – The style emerged from the fusion of the Indian couture with the Western culture. The kurta is usually short and has beige shades while the dhoti pants may also be in the same shade or contrasting brighter shade. This style is amazing for any party in which you want to go formally informal.
4. Front cut suits – The anarkali suits are renowned for their beauty. They often come in full length. However, this summer, you can style yourself in the front cut style suits. Such a style goes a long way with skirts in contrasting shades or you can also layer up the suits with only the upper layer cut in front from waist to toe.
5. The palazzo suits – The Deepsy Suits Sana Safinaz Embroidered by Akhand Wholesalers is the best example of such kind of suits. The comfortable fabric of the kurta embellished from light to heavy work and paired with a palazzo or cigarette pant in satin. The dupatta often comes in chiffon and therefore, pair up pretty well with the entire outfit.
The aforementioned styles can be worn in parties, wedding ceremonies, official functions, offices, and even for a small intimate gathering. These styles are specifically designed for the heated up seasons so that women can hang around in any event without getting fuzzy or uncomfortable.
Don’t stress much in the summers because now you know the trends and fill up your wardrobe with the styles. Be confident and be comfy in what you wear, the aura of style and glamour will follow from behind.
Created on Mar 1st 2019 00:54. Viewed 485 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.