Partha Banerjee Dubai | 5 Foods to Avoid If You Have Kidney Diseaseby Partha Banerjee Partha Banerjee Dubai
The renal diet requires care and the right diet. People suffering from kidney disease need to monitor lots of things in their diet plans like the amount of sodium, potassium and other vitamin, minerals, and salts. As we all are aware of the fact that kidneys are total, in charge of cleaning the blood, flushing the waste from urine and producing hormones, moreover they do balancing and adjust the intake of minerals in your body.
Partha Banerjee Dubai being an expert health care advisor suggests a few foods that a kidney patient needs to control or strictly avoid from their meals. He also suggests that dietary restrictions vary depending on the stage of your kidney disease. The people who are at an early stage and the ones who are at the chronic stages will have different meal plans and limitations. Here we bring you the list of foods you need to restrict from daily diet:
1. Canned foods such as vegetables, beans, soups, etc. are high in sodium as salt is used as an easy preservative to increase the shelf life and make it cost-effective. Do not use flavored salts like garlic salt, onion salt or seasoned salt in your food. Likewise, do not choose packed or refrigerated or frozen meats. Partha Banerjee suggests reading the food labels before you buy anything.
2. Bananas are rich in potassium, they are low in sodium but it may be not easy to control your daily potassium intake. Pineapple can be a better alternative in comparison to potassium levels found in bananas. It is advised to consult your doctor before you restrict Potassium-rich foods like bananas, orange, grapefruit, prune juice, tomatoes, dried beans, cooked greens, spinach, kale, etc. from your meal plan.
3. Packaged and instant food items are harmful as they can be a major component of sodium that is dangerous to your kidneys. These foods are highly processed in large amounts of sodium and lack of essential nutrients. Partha Banerjee Mumbai suggests that Instant noodles, soups, microwaveable food, frozen meals, etc. are completely unhealthy and bad for kidneys.
4. Phosphorus is another mineral that requires limited intake in daily diet. It can build up in your blood while the kidneys are not performing well and pull the calcium out from your bones and can assemble in the blood vessels. Dairy products are the main source of phosphorus in the diet. So limiting milk, yogurt, cheese, etc. in your meal is a better option.
5. Cereals like bran, wheat, oatmeal, and granola are good for health but not suitable for you when you are already suffering from kidney disease. Partha Banerjee Dubai says that soft drinks, colas, root beers, iced teas, beers, and other packed beverages are unhealthy for your kidneys. All these drinks contain a high amount of phosphorus that is injurious to health in the case of chronic kidney disease.
He further advises to consult the physician before you add or remove any fruit, vegetable and essential mineral from your meals. Kidneys require great care and food controls to ensure their safety from diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
Created on Nov 11th 2019 03:32. Viewed 245 times.