Partha Banerjee Mumbai: - 7 Natural Ways to Stay Young and Fitby Partha Banerjee Partha Banerjee Dubai
The hectic lifestyle and increasing stress have changed the ease of life. You can notice the signs of fatigue, depression, etc in the early thirties only. People are getting issues like high blood pressure and diabetes at early stages. Overcoming all these things you can obtain the natural ways to stay young and healthy. Here are a few amazing natural ways from Partha Banerjee desk. He says that it is not necessary to hire a trainer or go on a diet to keep you fit. It only requires some quick thoughts: eat what is right, de-stress, exercise more. Let's try them now.
1. Refresh your mind. Try doing crosswords, Sudoku, puzzles, play brain games. Make time for your hobbies. All these activities are helping the brain. It gives you a sense of relief and happy hours too.
2. De-stress and meditate. Partha Banerjee Dubai agrees totally with this natural stress reliever. Partha Banerjee Mumbai says that meditation not only soothes the mind but it incorporates the positive energy to your soul as well. These days most of the people are suffering from depression, insomnia, high blood pressure, kidney diseases, diabetes, and the root cause is stress.
3. Stay fit, stay active. Walking for thirty minutes, doing yoga, riding a bicycle etc. can give you relaxation and improves metabolism. In the end, it is your body, where you have to live for a lifetime. Keeping it healthy without any medicines is an exceptional challenge.
4. Eating less is not the solution. Try eating the right food at the right time. Partha Banerjee Mumbai says that don't starve you. Instead, give your stomach meals every 2 hours. Eat in small portions; include fruits, green vegetables, nuts, etc. Keeping the mealtimes regular gives your body a set routine.
5. Embrace life and get off the comfort right now. Sitting continuously for long hours in the workplace or lying unnecessarily on the couch will give you some extra pounds. So going out, taking a brisk walk, indulging in some physical activity adds fun, pace to the life and better health says Partha Banerjee Mumbai
6. Quench your thirst with water. Hydrate yourself with water as per the body requirements. Staying away from alcohol, caffeine and other energy beverages are good for your kidney, heart and blood pressure.
7. Listen to your body in the first instance. Getting the right amount of sleep is quite difficult these days. But it is wise to give your body adequate rest. It is good to be productive, active and hardworking. Meanwhile, listen to your body’s clock and do not ignore the wake-up calls.
Partha Banerjee Dubai says that following healthy habits is beneficial in every way. They stabilize the mood, increase the immunity, and keep the skin and hairs radiant naturally.
Created on Feb 2nd 2019 01:49. Viewed 1,192 times.