How to Upgrade QuickBooks Payroll Service Levelby Justin Conner Accounting Helpline
If you are a QuickBooks basic payroll user and want advanced functionality and support from payroll experts then you might want to switch from your basic subscription to the enhanced level. There could be several reasons why you want to upgrade your payroll subscription but the aim of purpose of this article is to show you a method you can perform this task. Further in our article we have describes a step by step method to change your service level of QuickBooks Payroll so follow the complete article for detailed info.
Steps to Upgrade Payroll Subscription Level to Enhanced
1. Open QuickBooks Desktop application and from under the Employees tab click My Payroll Services.
2. Select Change Payroll Service Options.
3. Now select Enhanced Payroll and you will be taken to the Intuit Login window.
4. Enter your login credentials and click Proceed to Checkout.
5. Choose your payment method or if you want to use a new payment method then click Update Payment Method.
6. Enter you card information and click Submit.
7. Now click Continue and then hit Next.
8. Now go back to QuickBooks and you can now create paychecks with your Enhanced payroll subscription.
ANAlso Read:A Quick Guide to Resolve QuickBooks Event ID 4 Error.
NOTE: If you want to downgrade your payroll subscription to the basic level then you must be a QuickBooks Desktop user as QuickBooks has discontinued the Basic Payroll for QuickBooks Online User.
Created on Dec 19th 2018 17:08. Viewed 437 times.