How to Re-Print W2 in QuickBooks with Easy Stepsby Justin Conner Accounting Helpline
No doubt, QuickBooks is one of the smartest tools for managing small and mid-sizes businesses with an ease. QuickBooks not only manages customer/vendor details, profit/loss, and income/expense but also helps users downloading bank statement, sending invoices and performs countless other tasks crucial for a business. One of the most important features of QuickBooks is online tax filings. With QuickBooks Payroll, you can easily print and submit a W2 form to the IRS for the tax filing purpose. You can easily prepare W2 in QuickBooks, send it to your employees, and submit it to the state and federal tax agencies.
If you are wondering how do I reprint a w2 in QuickBooks then follow the complete article, as with this article, you will learn how you can re-print a W-2 form in QuickBooks with easy and detailed steps.
Step-by-Step Guide to Re-print W-2 in QuickBooks
1. Open QuickBooks Desktop or Online application.
2. Click Payroll Tax Forms and W-2s under the Employees tab.
3. Select Process Payroll Forms.
4. Click Annual Form W-2/W-3 Wage and select Tax Statement/Transmittal.
5. Now click the Create Form button.
6. Select the period for which you want to create the W2 form.
7. Hit the OK button.
8. Follow the on-screen button to get a print of the form.
Use Self-Print Option for Printing W-2 Form in QuickBooks
1. Click the W-2 button under the Payroll Tax Center.
2. Select the Employee Name from the list of employees.
3. In case if, you want to print W2 for all the employees then check mark the Select All Employees check box.
4. Click the Open / Save button.
5. Now follow the instructions for printing the forms.
6. Select the reason for printing the forms.
7. Now put the correct paper for printing the form.
8. Select the correct W2 file and hit the Print button.
Hope this article has answered your question “How to reprint w2 in QuickBooks 2017” and in case if you have any question or if you need any help related to W-2 Forms printing and filing then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number (844)-888-4666.
Created on Jan 29th 2019 16:08. Viewed 425 times.