How to Fix “MSN Not Responding” or “MSN Frequently Crashing” Error?by Tech Support Technical Support
MSN, the provider of various internet services, software and applications is being used by millions of users all over the world. Like any other software or application, you might experience several (however, not necessarily) with the MSN software. One of the most common issues is MSN frequently crashing, which shows this message:
“MSN has experienced an internal error and will now close"
To troubleshoot this technical fault, try the following instructions:
1. Log out your MSN account
2. Quit all the running applications and restart your computer system
3. Now, open the MSN Members Center Website
4. Hit Download Now link available below to the sign in form
5. From there, verify that the computer system you are using to access MSN software and applications meets the list of system requirements mentioned there
6. There is one more purpose of visiting this section and that is for getting the latest version of MSN software
7. Click Install Now (if the MSN software you have downloaded is pending to update)
8. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and then visit the Windows Update Website
9. From there, make sure that the operating system installed on your computer system is up-to-date
10. Now, visit the Windows Internet Explorer download page and make sure you are using the latest of Internet Explorer as well
11. This will definitely troubleshoot this issue!
On the other hand, if you are facing MSN not responding error then kindly note that this could be due the damaged or corrupted file components of the MSN software. The antivirus or the firewall of your computer system may also be one of the reasons behind the occurrence of this error and causing the programs to freeze. To fix the same, follow these steps:
Windows XP Users
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel
2. Go the Administrative tools
3. Now, open Event Viewer and click on the Application available in the left pane
4. Choose Filter by clicking the View available on the top
5. Type 1000 in the event ID box
6. Make sure you choose the Error box on the top
7. Check for the latest Error and double-click on it upon finding
8. You can now see the faulting module of the internet error because of which you are facing the not responding error
9. Verify that the Faulting Application says MSN.exe as there may be other applications that have nothing to do with the MSN crash
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users
1. Choose Control Panel from the Start menu and then locate the Administrative Tools
2. Go to the Event Viewer and Expands Windows Logs on the left pane
3. Now choose Application
4. Hit the Filter Current Log
5. In this Window, ensure the error and on the Event ID box, enter 1000
6. Hit OK
7. From the results displayed, double-click the latest application or software error to find out the faulting module or mode of the internal error causing the MSN not responding error
8. Make sure you choose the right faulting application, which is associated with the MSN.exe
After you have those Faulting Application or module name, proceed according to the relevant faulty module mentioned in the list:
e. Msncorefiles.dll /Txsrvc.dll
g. Mailhost Errors.
h. Visual C++ runtime Library
Even after going through and implementing the aforementioned troubleshooting steps, if MSN software errors are still bothering you, don’t hesitate in dialing MSN customer support number. Like the support for MSN subscription renewal, support for all other errors is also available for 24*7. You will be provided this support only by a certified and experienced technician.
Created on Mar 14th 2018 12:57. Viewed 381 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.