How to add a new credit card to your MSN account?by Tech Support Technical Support
MSN or Microsoft Network is an amalgamation of a plethora of internet services that renders all kind of information to users. The top of the MSN browser homepage allows a user to access the below-mentioned Microsoft Services:
• Office Online
• Bing Maps
• Groove Music and more
To have full access to the MSN internet and other services, one can simply buy MSN subscription. For this, you need to first create your MSN account, choose the subscription and then make the payment for the same. While doing so, if you face any technical glitch then reaching out to the MSN billing technical support team is strongly recommended.
Before making the payment, you will be asked to choose or ignore the auto-renewal option; the main benefit of which is you can avail all the MSN products and services without paying attention to the days for subscription activation left or the date of subscription expiry. The auto-renewal service will send you an acknowledgment few days before the expiration and then automatically renews it.
However, if you wish to change your payment details for the future, then you simply need to add a new credit/debit card to your MSN account. For this, you need to follow a stepwise procedure and the first step of which is to access your MSN account. While accessing or logging in, you might be asked more than one time to log in; rest assured, this is only for the security reasons.
After you log in, follow the below-mentioned instructions to add a new credit card to your MSN account (kindly note the newly added card will be considered for all the future payments associated with your purchased MSN subscriptions):
1. Go to the My Account Page in the MSN browser
2. Sign in by providing the registered email ID and password, if asked
3. Go to the Payment options and click Add a credit or debit card
4. Provide the required details in the right field for the new payment method
5. Now, hit Next
6. You will now land back on the My Account page
7. Click Manage My Subscriptions available under My Products and Subscriptions
8. Search for the MSN account from the list displayed on the screen
9. Click on it
10. From the right sidebar, hit Change Payment Option
11. Now, choose the payment method (credit card you have just added) for all the future payments associated with your MSN account
12. Click Next
13. It’s done!
For any reason, if you wish to remove the previously added payment method or rather to say, credit/debit card then follow these instructions:
1. Go to My Account page
2. Click Manage My Payment
3. Search the previously added card, you want to remove now
4. Click Remove
5. Now, verify the same by clicking Yes, Remove this Card
6. Once done you will see a confirmation message!
While adding a new credit card or debit card, if you find any technical difficulty just pick up your phone and dial MSN Billing Technical Support number. An expert will respond to your call within a maximum time of sixty seconds. You can get an instant support on adding a new credit/debit card as well as editing or updating the already given information in your MSN account. Apart from this, other issues on which you can get the support are:
• MSN subscription renewal errors
• MSN account creation
• MSN billing errors
• MSN send/receive errors
• MSN forget password errors and more
Created on Apr 15th 2018 02:44. Viewed 367 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.