Are You Strolling Between Buying or Renting the Bridal Lehenga?by Pooja Agrawal Digital Marketing Head
The bridal lehenga is like a dream that every little girl sees in the day time. The beautiful lehenga with aesthetic make up makes a girl look like a princess and this what girls daydream about. The jewellery and everything about that day make a bride excited to the core.
The Bollywood designer lehenga choli sets have made several brides wonder through the streets to find the exact match. But when you are actually about to pay for the lehenga which you will be wearing for a few hours and then probably wear it for a few times in the entire lifetime.
Often a though strikes our if we should buy the expensive lehenga or just rent it out for a day along with jewellery. This is a big decision and needs a set of pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision.
Let’s see whether buy is a good option or renting,
1. Decide the budget of the lehenga – Bridal lehengas can be very costly. The budget on which you agree can go from thousands to lakhs. And definitely, renting it would not be cheap either. Wedding lehengas can come in a very high range and the budget that you will decide, you will often find yourself liking the one that will exceed your budget. Therefore, setting a realistic budget is very important.
2. While buying calculate the reusable value of it – There are ample tricks available online to reuse your wedding lehenga. However, it does not happen that easy and often comes with a price tag. This price has to be in the budget as well because you might want to redesign and wear it several times after your marriage.
3. Memories must be made with it – When you go on renting the wedding ethnic wear for women then soon you will have to return it back. Hence all you can do it is click numerous image so that memories can stay with you forever. Again the choice is always yours if you want to keep it for the lifetime or you will just be happy with the memories.
4. Designer lehenga – As we know that no bride would like to look similar to one anybody has seen. Every young bride wants to feel like she is queen and therefore, desire for a designer lehenga. Now, we know that designer lehengas can be very costly and renting them is also not a joke. But, if you see it in other way round then maybe if you cannot afford a designer one then you can definitely afford to rent it.
5. Keeping up with the latest trend – All of us live in a digital era where being trendy is what all we want and we are always on the quest to get our hands on the latest designs. However, we all know that is expensive to keep up with the latest trends and so will be the price of the latest trendy lehenga. Again here renting might save us some bucks.
6. Taking care of the lehenga afterwards – Lehenga that you have bought today would require a lot of care to be taken afterwards. It is not a hassle-free task to keep that huge bundle of expensive wear safe in almirah as well. Renting would spare you from this heavy task. However, if you are all up to do then by no mean go ahead and buy the lehenga.
7. Time consumed in rummaging the market – If you search sarees and dress materials online single suppliers then you can find several options in the lesser amount of time than visiting the crowded markets. But we all know that without trying, you cannot buy or make such a huge investment.
Now that we have covered every aspect, it depends on you if you want to buy a lehenga or rent it. It doesn’t matter what choice you make, we know you will dazzle up on your big day.
Created on Feb 11th 2019 00:44. Viewed 638 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.