What are the Steps to Block a Website using Avast Premier?by McLean Adrian Avast Technical Support
Attack of cyber threats on computers has increased a lot in today’s scenario. You never know when your system gets infected by the virus, ransomware, Trojan, rootkit, or any many more harmful elements. One of the major reasons behind infected systems these days is browsing of unreliable websites. We browse so many websites on our system for our work and we never know which website is infected so in order to protect our Computer we must install an antivirus.
Avast Premier version is the best antivirus which will protect your PC from every single threat. Avast Support would like to inform you that this software not only detects and removes the viruses but also block those fake and infected websites which may affect your system or data. So learn to block such websites through this blog and browse safely without any worry.
Follow these instructions carefully:
- Turn-on your computer and connect it to the internet.
- Open the browser and visit the official web page of Avast.
- Now to download the Antivirus for the windows version, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click Download.
- Next, you have to follow three easy steps to complete the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the install procedure.
- Open the downloaded file which is saved on your system in the downloads folder and follow whatever is prompted on your screen.
- When the installation finishes, give a click on the icon of Avast application.
- Now from the home section select the Settings tab.
- Click the settings in Web Shield under Active Protection.
- From the given options click Site Blocking and verify that the site blocking option is enabled. Doing this will activate the site blocking feature.
- Provide the address of website needed to be blocked in the given field and click Add.
- The submitted website is blocked now; you can check it by browsing the same address you blocked and you will be notified that the website is blocked by Avast.
You this the process to block any website you do not want to browse. We hope that the information provided is sufficient for you still if you come across any problem while following the above procedure or want to learn more about blocking you can simply Contact Avast Antivirus Technical Support Number 1-855-254-6999. The team of well-trained technicians and highly qualified professionals will guide you with the best solution. So just give a call and get instant replies to get rid of your any query regarding your Avast Antivirus.
Created on Sep 21st 2017 06:20. Viewed 194 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.