How to turn on Avast SecureLine VPN for Windows?by McLean Adrian Avast Technical Support
Avast is one of the best antiviruses utilized by customers as it conveys numerous layers of security against hazardous infections which might be unsafe to your system totally and you can even lose the entire data on your PC. Avast SecureLine VPN is outstanding amongst other applications propelled to encode your web association at the snap of a catch for genuine online protection. Avast Support Canada would like to inform you that using this internet security app, you can browse safely and freely any site. So in order to activate it on your system, follow any one of the following methods:
Activate the SecureLine VPN component:
- Open the message that contains your license file and open the attached license.avastvpn.
- Hit the yes button.
- On your Windows Taskbar, right-click the Avast system tray icon and click Subscription information to make sure that the subscription has been activated or from the icon on your desktop open Avast user interface and click Settings.
- Check status and the validity date on the Subscription tab.
Check whether the membership is dynamic validity date is right or not. If the subscription is active that means your SecureLine VPN will remain active for the rest of the time period of the license.
- Open the message that has license file and saves this file license.avastvpn to a familiar location on your system.
- Right-click Avast icon on Windows taskbar and click on Registration Information or go to Settings using Avast user interface.
- Click Insert it here on the Subscription tab.
- Locate the saved license.avastvpn and hit Open.
- To confirm click Yes.
- Make sure that subscription is active and validity date is correct on the Subscription screen.
For the remaining duration of the license, your SecureLine VPN subscription is active.
The above methods are sufficient to reach your goal; if still, any problem persists, our experts are always available to help you. This antivirus scores well in testing independent security software labs; it monitors your browsing and social networking apps to detect and scan for any harmful elements. You get the best malware protection when you are using this, of course, you might face some problems while accessing its products, but these issues can be resolved as soon as you Contact Avast Technical Support Number 1-855-254-6999. Make a call and get instant help from our agents.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.