How to Delete Avast Antivirus Using Its Uninstall Utility?by McLean Adrian Avast Technical Support
It’s always good for your computer to use an antivirus on your PC, but sometimes they can be a headache if they integrate with crucial programs of your OS. In this case, your security software may take a bit more efforts to remove it completely without interfering the OS’s programs.
Sometimes it seems impossible to uninstall a program in a traditional way. Fortunately, Avast has provided an essential tool to help with uninstallation. For a complete uninstallation of Avast protection, Avast Support Canada recommends you to use a special tool called Avast Uninstall Utility, i.e. avastclear.exe. Using this tool you can make sure the antivirus will be removed completely from your system without any traces left. Moreover, it also solves the annoying issues you get while using Avast Security. To properly remove it from your computer system, follow these steps:
- Before you begin, make sure that you’re logged in as the administrator or with administrator permissions as and no other programs are running on your PC.
- Download the Uninstall utility from Avast’s official website and save on your Windows computer desktop or any easily accessible location.
- To save the file, select the Save link as or Save target as an option from the context menu.
- Choose a specific location and save the downloaded file.
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and then choose Run as administrator.
- Read the instructions of the prompted dialog box and click the Yes button to restart your OS in Safe Mode.
- In Safe Mode, select the location of Avast’s files, choose a product edition, and then click the Uninstall button to start the removing process.
- Don’t turn your computer off until the uninstallation process completed.
- When the confirmation dialog appears, click the Restart computer button to start the machine.
Sometimes this process can create troubles. If you are feeling such, need assistance or have more queries. You can contact Avast Support Toll-Free Number 1-855-254-6999. Our experts provide minor to major all types of solutions. All you required to do is just ring a bell and your issues will be gone away for good.
Created on Oct 31st 2017 00:40. Viewed 429 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.